Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Team,

i really confused whether to include technologies(c#, .Net etc.,) in roles and responsibilities? any body in the forum who got positive assessment without mentioning technologies?

·
Registered
23,893 Posts
Hi Team,

i really confused whether to include technologies(c#, .Net etc.,) in roles and responsibilities? any body in the forum who got positive assessment without mentioning technologies?
Whats the big dilemma.
Just add a couple of lines giving the technologies which are your main strength.
Dont give everything under the sun.

Cheers

·
Registered
23,893 Posts
Hi All,

Anyone please tell me that how the roles and responsibility should be for Software Engineer.
See Anzsco code 261313 description

But you are supposed to give your RnR and not what the Anzsco code wants

Cheers

·
Registered
128 Posts
There is no clear requirement from ACS about mentioning the technologies. However, adding technologies will not harm, if it does not have a benefit. The roles and responsibilities should be detailed with all interactions clarified with other roles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My RnR is,

Position Solution Engineer

Description and Responsibilities Validating User Interface, adding event listeners, regulate UI elements, extensive works in HTML and CSS, testing API Integrations, Creating Ads using HTML code, Implementing and testing Tags in Tag Management Solutions, Analysing data using advanced reporting solutions, Testing WordPress plugins to track website performance, user interactions.
Also, I have managed client facing issues through Ad-hoc requests.
Working on the web storage, server-side analytics to use cache mechanism to track IOS users.

Tools- HTML,Java script, SQL SERVER, PHP,React JS,Google Tag Manager,Google Analytics.

Anyone please tell me which would be the best option for me?

261312 Developer Programmer
261313 Software Enginee

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is no clear requirement from ACS about mentioning the technologies. However, adding technologies will not harm, if it does not have a benefit. The roles and responsibilities should be detailed with all interactions clarified with other roles.
My RnR is,

Position Solution Engineer

Description and Responsibilities Validating User Interface, adding event listeners, regulate UI elements, extensive works in HTML and CSS, testing API Integrations, Creating Ads using HTML code, Implementing and testing Tags in Tag Management Solutions, Analysing data using advanced reporting solutions, Testing WordPress plugins to track website performance, user interactions.
Also, I have managed client facing issues through Ad-hoc requests.
Working on the web storage, server-side analytics to use cache mechanism to track IOS users.

Tools- HTML,Java script, SQL SERVER, PHP,React JS,Google Tag Manager,Google Analytics.

Anyone please tell me which would be the best option for me?

261312 Developer Programmer
261313 Software Enginee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts