Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am drafting my roles and responsibilities to send it to my employer to issue Employee reference letter. Below are my queries.

1) Do i need to mention technologies( ie., c#, ASP.net,SQL...) in Roles and Responsibilities? or do i need to mention generic Roles and Responsibilities. Please confirm.

2) can any body please provide the format.

2) Does 'software engineer' role is mentioned in Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) for year 2017 - 18?. Please confirm.

Please help.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am drafting my roles and responsibilities to send it to my employer to issue Employee reference letter. Below are my queries.

1) Do i need to mention technologies( ie., c#, ASP.net,SQL...) in Roles and Responsibilities? or do i need to mention generic Roles and Responsibilities. Please confirm.

2) can any body please provide the format.

2) Does 'software engineer' role is mentioned in Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) for year 2017 - 18?. Please confirm.

Please help.
Only sure about your 2nd question and answer for that is yes.

please see here
https : / / www[/url][dot]border[dot]gov[dot]au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/mltssl

For 1 I don't think one need to mention the technologies ( I have checked a sample on ACS guideline and don't find anything like that, it is rather generic.

·
Registered
23,931 Posts
Only sure about your 2nd question and answer for that is yes.

please see here
https : / / www[/url][dot]border[dot]gov[dot]au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists/mltssl

For 1 I don't think one need to mention the technologies ( I have checked a sample on ACS guideline and don't find anything like that, it is rather generic.
2. The 2017-18 list is not out as yet

The list mentioned earlier is just an interim list issued in April

It should be published any day now or latest by 3rd week of June

Cheers

·
Registered
59 Posts
2. The 2017-18 list is not out as yet

The list mentioned earlier is just an interim list issued in April

It should be published any day now or latest by 3rd week of June

Cheers
Thanks, my mistake then, didn't realize if it publishes in june as believe it was last updated on 19 Apr 2017 during 457 changes. Is it the same website where updated list can be seen?

·
Registered
23,931 Posts
Thanks, my mistake then, didn't realize if it publishes in june as believe it was last updated on 19 Apr 2017 during 457 changes. Is it the same website where updated list can be seen?
Wherever it is published, it will get a wide publicity and especially on this forum for sure

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts