Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm planning to get skills assessment done from ACS. However, they have a requirement for certified copies of educational degree and work experience uploaded to their website.

I want to check is it MANDATORY to upload CERTIFIED copies, can I just not scan the original degree certificates and send them to ACS?

Thanks.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi,

I'm planning to get skills assessment done from ACS. However, they have a requirement for certified copies of educational degree and work experience uploaded to their website.

I want to check is it MANDATORY to upload CERTIFIED copies, can I just not scan the original degree certificates and send them to ACS?

Thanks.
For ACS skills assessment, certified copies are MANDATORY.
States clearly in below document:
https://www.acs.org.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/17636/Application-Checklist.pdf

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Certified copies of your educational degree and work experience are MUST.

Hi,

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts