Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Members , I need your advice on following.
Myself and a friend of mine submitted ACS skills assessment under system engineer (261313) catagory. Our work experience is almost same as we have been working together since last 8 years and have been working on similar projects including tasks, technologies etc. For me skills assessment was not considered relevant & I was advised to apply under different category whereas for my colleague / friend it was positive. I am wondering if this is normal or why this might be the case. Any advice on this topic is really appreciated.
PS: New to this forum so please bare with me if I my post is duplicate. :(

·
Registered
160 Posts
Dear Members , I need your advice on following.
Myself and a friend of mine submitted ACS skills assessment under system engineer (261313) catagory. Our work experience is almost same as we have been working together since last 8 years and have been working on similar projects including tasks, technologies etc. For me skills assessment was not considered relevant & I was advised to apply under different category whereas for my colleague / friend it was positive. I am wondering if this is normal or why this might be the case. Any advice on this topic is really appreciated.
PS: New to this forum so please bare with me if I my post is duplicate. :(
1. Both of you have same qualifications, same specialization in degree?
2. Did you both submit same RnR?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for quick response.
1. Both of you have same qualifications, same specialization in degree?
- I have Bachelor of Engineering in Computers and my colleague has Masters in Computer Applications from India.
2. Did you both submit same RnR?
- I can confidently say that RnR is same.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts