Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I completed my Bachelors of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (4 Years)in India. I completed my Masters of Computer Science (2 years)

I have 3 years Australian work experience as Wireless & Data Support (Telstra).

I applied for skill assessment in ACS under 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer.

Reply for ACS:
"Thank you for your ICT skills assessment which was received by the Australian Computer Society on 5 March 2015.

Your skills have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Your qualifications have been assessed as follows:

Your Master of Computer Science from Edith Cowan University completed July 2010 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Master Degree with a major in computing.

Your Bachelor of Technology from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University completed April 2007 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Bachelor Degree with a major in computing.

The following employment after July 2014 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Dates: Position: Employer: Country:
07/12-07/15 (3 Years) Wireless and Data Helpdesk Support Chandler Macleod (Telstra) AUSTRALIA

Please note that the Department of Immigration and Border Protection reserves the right to undertake further investigation regarding your skilled employment experience.

While the ACS is authorised to assess ICT skills assessments, the final decision in awarding points remains with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection."

I'm eligible to claim 10 points from DIAC ??

Please help...

Thanks

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

Australian skilled employment (AFTER July 2015) - 5 points

Educational qualifications at time of invitation - 15 points
(Bachelor of Technology from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University)

Australian study qualifications, at time of invitation - 5 Points
(Master of Computer Science from Edith Cowan University)

Hi All,

I completed my Bachelors of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (4 Years)in India. I completed my Masters of Computer Science (2 years)

I have 3 years Australian work experience as Wireless & Data Support (Telstra).

I applied for skill assessment in ACS under 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer.

Reply for ACS:
"Thank you for your ICT skills assessment which was received by the Australian Computer Society on 5 March 2015.

Your skills have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Your qualifications have been assessed as follows:

Your Master of Computer Science from Edith Cowan University completed July 2010 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Master Degree with a major in computing.

Your Bachelor of Technology from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University completed April 2007 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Bachelor Degree with a major in computing.

The following employment after July 2014 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 263111 (Computer Network and Systems Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Dates: Position: Employer: Country:
07/12-07/15 (3 Years) Wireless and Data Helpdesk Support Chandler Macleod (Telstra) AUSTRALIA

Please note that the Department of Immigration and Border Protection reserves the right to undertake further investigation regarding your skilled employment experience.

While the ACS is authorised to assess ICT skills assessments, the final decision in awarding points remains with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection."

I'm eligible to claim 10 points from DIAC ??

Please help...

Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi ,

I have applied for my ACS last month and a week back I recieved a mail from ACS mentioning that I am have upload my bachelors degree details . Earlier during my initial submission, I have only mentioned by Masters degree qualification details (Certificate and marks).

But when I am trying to add my bachelors degree qualification ("by clicking add qualification") it is not allowing me . It is in a disabled state.

Does anyone went through this scenario.
Could anyone please help me out ?

Regards
Arun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts