Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Expaters,

My cousin has applied for ACS skill assessment on 9th Aug 2013 and they requested to submit additional documents on 22nd Aug 2013, he submitted the documents on 28th Aug 2013, since then Status is showing "With Assessor" yesterday when I check the status it start displaying "In Progress" and I thought that his file is in progress surprisingly today the status is again back to "With Assessor" I don't understand what they are doing... simply interested in changing the status of application, not the actual work? Has anybody applied around that time and not yet received assessment please share your story...

ACS thinks all the pending applications will lay golden eggs :D

Cheers,
srinivasmit

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello,

I think the current ETA for ACS is 16 weeks.
They are probably sitting on a huge backlog or could be that there has been a tremendous increase in the number of assessment applications.

You can always call them between 9 AM to 12 PM EST on +61 2 9299 3666 and ask to be connected to someone for discussing your case. Just keep your candidate ID handy.

Abhijit

Hi Expaters,

My cousin has applied for ACS skill assessment on 9th Aug 2013 and they requested to submit additional documents on 22nd Aug 2013, he submitted the documents on 28th Aug 2013, since then Status is showing "With Assessor" yesterday when I check the status it start displaying "In Progress" and I thought that his file is in progress surprisingly today the status is again back to "With Assessor" I don't understand what they are doing... simply interested in changing the status of application, not the actual work? Has anybody applied around that time and not yet received assessment please share your story...

ACS thinks all the pending applications will lay golden eggs :D

Cheers,
srinivasmit

1 - 2 of 2 Posts