Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

one of my friends want to apply for PR. Here are the details. Please guide on below points.

-- he did MCA (Master of Computer's Application) and is currently working as Database administrator. Which ANZSCO CODE will apply in his case???

--Age points:-30
--Work Ex:- 10 ( 5 years of Exp)
--Education:- 15
---Partner skill qualifications-- he has to go with this option in order to complete the 60 points. So what he needs to show to gain these 5 points. his wife has done full time post graduation.

i know he has to get skill assessment through ACS. Does he has to submit CDR report or is there some kind of new procedure now a days??

Please help me out on above points.

shiv :)

·
Registered
965 Posts
He needs to finish ielts and score 6 minimum in each section to be qualified to apply for PR> he can get above 7 in each section which can give him additional 10 points.
that seems to be a safer side. alternatively he can go for state sponsorship which can give him additional 5 points if his job is in any one state CSOL

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He needs to finish ielts and score 6 minimum in each section to be qualified to apply for PR> he can get above 7 in each section which can give him additional 10 points.
that seems to be a safer side. alternatively he can go for state sponsorship which can give him additional 5 points if his job is in any one state CSOL
hi,

can someone share some knowledge on the points i have mentioned above....please?

shiv

1 - 3 of 3 Posts