Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Anyone here from Charles Sturt University?

One of my friends has completed her Masters in Information Technology specialized in IT Management/ System Analyst. She worked for one year as a Business Analyst in a company. Will she be able to get her skill assessment as a Business Analyst or she should go for System Analyst?

Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
As far as I know, you need to analyse the Master subjects. If 20% (just a example number) subjects are highly related to Business Analyst, you'd get a positive assessment.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
But how do I check whether I have done those subjects? Are there any list of subjects available?

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
ACS Assessment: Payment Evidence Query For Onsite

Hi, for ACS assessment - in case you worked at onsite for sometime, is it fine to provide bank statement and salary slip of only India, for the basic salary you receive? Or we need to provide abroad bank statement and salary slip too?

·
Registered
22,419 Posts
Hi, for ACS assessment - in case you worked at onsite for sometime, is it fine to provide bank statement and salary slip of only India, for the basic salary you receive? Or we need to provide abroad bank statement and salary slip too?
Abroad bank statement, tax statement and payslip would also be required

Cheers

·
Registered
11 Posts
ACS Reassessment: Old documents attached

Thanks NB!

Also in ACS - renew application, I can see my old documents attached and thr is no option to delete it. So, what should I do in this case? Shall I opt for renew or new application? Please guide.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks NB!

Also in ACS - renew application, I can see my old documents attached and thr is no option to delete it. So, what should I do in this case? Shall I opt for renew or new application? Please guide.
There's no renew. Always lodge a new application.

·
Registered
22,419 Posts
Thanks NB!

Submit a new application
But make sure that you give your old assessment details, when the system asks you

Cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi,
I am in process of submitting my skills assessment to ACS. I have two queries:
1. For each employment, we need to upload a single PDF of reference letter, payslip & Form16.
I have worked in 4 companies. All Form16 have digital signatures and few are password protected. If I remove password using online tools, the digital signature goes away. If I verify digital signature (for non password ones) and merge them using online tool, After merging some red cross comes at places of digital signatures. And these form 16 mention that it has been digitally signed.
My question is if I upload my Form16 without digital signatures, will there be any issue?

2. As of now, I have 10 yrs of experience as Analyst Programmer, but I took few months of break after my marriage and I have started looking for jobs. I am applying as primary applicant. I have some offer coming from online institute for teaching coding to students till I get my mainstream job. I cannot submit this in ACS right now since offer letter is still in process. Niether its relevant to Analyst programmer. But whenever I submit EOI, if I am still doing online tutor role, will this be considered negatively for state governments to send me invite?

·
Registered
22,419 Posts
Hi,
I am in process of submitting my skills assessment to ACS. I have two queries:
1. For each employment, we need to upload a single PDF of reference letter, payslip & Form16.
I have worked in 4 companies. All Form16 have digital signatures and few are password protected. If I remove password using online tools, the digital signature goes away. If I verify digital signature (for non password ones) and merge them using online tool, After merging some red cross comes at places of digital signatures. And these form 16 mention that it has been digitally signed.
My question is if I upload my Form16 without digital signatures, will there be any issue?

2. As of now, I have 10 yrs of experience as Analyst Programmer, but I took few months of break after my marriage and I have started looking for jobs. I am applying as primary applicant. I have some offer coming from online institute for teaching coding to students till I get my mainstream job. I cannot submit this in ACS right now since offer letter is still in process. Niether its relevant to Analyst programmer. But whenever I submit EOI, if I am still doing online tutor role, will this be considered negatively for state governments to send me invite?
1. Don’t use tools to remove passwords
Just do it using google chrome
That should do the trick

2. No one can predict what the states look for when sponsoring
You have to apply and wait

Cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
1. Don’t use tools to remove passwords
Just do it using google chrome
That should do the trick

2. No one can predict what the states look for when sponsoring
You have to apply and wait

Cheers
Thanks for the reply NB!
Using google chrome for unlocking is new to me, thanks, it works!
But still the digital signature stays unverified.
For merging, anyways I will have to use online websites, where digital signatures go away.
Any idea, if not having digital signature will be a problem?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Thanks for the reply NB!
Using google chrome for unlocking is new to me, thanks, it works!
But still the digital signature stays unverified.
For merging, anyways I will have to use online websites, where digital signatures go away.
Any idea, if not having digital signature will be a problem?
No issues with having unverified digital signatures.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Guys,
One more info- Note the payment evidence must have "This must cover the beginning and end for each year of employment being claimed in the application".

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
1.Separate pdf for allQualifications like 10th,12th and Bachelor’s?
2. Any particular format for resume for ACS
Please suggest
Yes, have the pdf's separated for all qualifications. For your bachelors, you would need to include individual marks card as well and marks card can be clubbed

There is no definite format, so have your own unique format, but do include all details.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank you for the reply.
Also, if I have 10 yrs work experience, and then few months of career break(due to marriage) till today, do I have to mention it somewhere in ACS along with reasons?

No issues with having unverified digital signatures.

·
Registered
22,419 Posts
Thank you for the reply.
Also, if I have 10 yrs work experience, and then few months of career break(due to marriage) till today, do I have to mention it somewhere in ACS along with reasons?
You don’t have to give reason as such
You have to break the employment in 2 parts
One till the break and the second from the date you rejoined

Cheers

1 - 20 of 76 Posts