Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

How much time it takes to get ACS skill assessment report. I have submitted the application on 21 Sep 2017 and till now it has same status "Application is with assessor".... However, there is a clear message that application can take 6-8 weeks . is it really takes that long ?

How long it normally takes ..Does anyone have idea about the same :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Unfortunately, It is currently taking 6 weeks minimum. Mine took 45 days.
you would be lucky if you receive it before that.
All the Best! :thumb:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I submitted mine on 24 Sep 2017. It moved to ?Your application is currently with Assesor? on 14 Sep. Conitinues to remain in the same state as of today.

·
Registered
579 Posts
As long as its with the assessor, it is in a better position.

Always remember one thing: The journey for PR is slow, you need to be very patient when it comes to timelines.

Reactions: rrman83

·
Registered
22 Posts
I submitted mine on 24 Sep 2017. It moved to ?Your application is currently with Assesor? on 14 Sep. Conitinues to remain in the same state as of today.
Oops, made a typo. I submitted mine on 24 Aug 2017 (Unable to find an option on the mobile site to delete or edit my original post)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Oops, made a typo. I submitted mine on 24 Aug 2017 (Unable to find an option on the mobile site to delete or edit my original post)
In that case, send over an email to [email protected] and they will help you out.

Reactions: rrman83

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
M also in the 6th week and yet to receive acs assessment result .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you check with ACS by sending an email...

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
No, I have not dropped any email to ACS yet, just checking applicant dashboard on daily basis. Am I supposed to ask explicitly?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Depends on case to case basis folks. Some have got that in a week and some took 8 weeks.

Each case is different and they evaluate a number of them. Patience!!

Timmona, if you feel you are not getting any response, send them an email or if you have access to an Australian phone, give them a call. (ISD also works but might be a little costly). One way of communication is enough. But you have to be patient enough!!

(I am in the same boat of waiting for assessment/review, so no worries)

Reactions: Timmona2017

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Depends on case to case basis folks. Some have got that in a week and some took 8 weeks.

Each case is different and they evaluate a number of them. Patience!!

Timmona, if you feel you are not getting any response, send them an email or if you have access to an Australian phone, give them a call. (ISD also works but might be a little costly). One way of communication is enough. But you have to be patient enough!!

(I am in the same boat of waiting for assessment/review, so no worries)
ok ... I think I should wait.. thx Ravi

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes , i's with assessor right now since 21 Sep 2017 .. I guess You had submitted 3 days later to me so I guess both of us will also get report on more or less time .. Hope for the best :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi All,

How much time it takes to get ACS skill assessment report. I have submitted the application on 21 Sep 2017 and till now it has same status "Application is with assessor".... However, there is a clear message that application can take 6-8 weeks . is it really takes that long ?

How long it normally takes ..Does anyone have idea about the same :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I am also in the same boat. I have submitted my documents on 20 Sep 2017 and the status is "with assessor" until now. Finger crossed

·
Registered
22 Posts
I received by ACS assessment result today, 13 Oct 2017. Had submitted my ACS application on 24 Aug 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
No, I have not dropped any email to ACS yet, just checking applicant dashboard on daily basis. Am I supposed to ask explicitly?
After six weeks are over, you can just an email to ACS.

When I send them an email reminder, ACS replied with standard email saying it takes 6-8 weeks to get the results.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear All,

I submitted my ACS application on 30 Oct 2017 and still waiting for the result. How long will it usually take ? Seniors please update me..
Thanks In Advance...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts