Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
:help:

I have few questions regarding ACS skill assessment online application. Please advise

1. I have Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering from "Visveswaraiah Technological University" in 2005.

Earlier the university name was "Visveswaraiah Technological University" and the same is mentioned in the transcript and Degree certificate. But now the university is spelled as "Visvesvaraya Technological University". What should i mention in online application?

2. What should i mention in the "Name of qualification" field in ACS online application
"Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering" or just "Bachelor of Engineering"?

3.The Degree completion date. Degree result date as per transcript is "July 30 2005" and in Degree certificate it is "Feb 13, 2006". Which date is the right one?

4. Is "Visveswaraiah/Visvesvaraya" Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka, India is also a Level 1 University ?

My apologies if these queries are too absurd and please direct me to threads if these questions are answered earlier.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi All,

I have few questions regarding ACS skill assessment online application. Please advise

1. I have Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering from "Visveswaraiah Technological University" in 2005.

Earlier the university name was "Visveswaraiah Technological University" and the same is mentioned in the transcript and Degree certificate. But now the university is spelled as "Visvesvaraya Technological University". What should i mention in online application?

2. What should i mention in the "Name of qualification" field in ACS online application
"Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering" or just "Bachelor of Engineering"?

3.The Degree completion date. Degree result date as per transcript is "July 30 2005" and in Degree certificate it is "Feb 13, 2006". Which date is the right one?

4. Is "Visveswaraiah/Visvesvaraya" Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka, India is also a Level 1 University ?

My apologies if these queries are too absurd and please direct me to threads if these questions are answered earlier.
1- use the one printed on your degree/dmc and try to get a doc or if u have already where this name change is mentioned..otherwise you can try to request your institution the same.
2. I had used Bachelor in Engineering computer Science and Engineering.
3.are you taking about the date your degree was printed..?? You have to take the date/ month of the final sem exams not the date degree was printed..ideally this should have been mentioned on your transcripts.
Hope it helps.

Reactions: solomon13

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1- use the one printed on your degree/dmc and try to get a doc or if u have already where this name change is mentioned..otherwise you can try to request your institution the same.
2. I had used Bachelor in Engineering computer Science and Engineering.
3.are you taking about the date your degree was printed..?? You have to take the date/ month of the final sem exams not the date degree was printed..ideally this should have been mentioned on your transcripts.
Hope it helps.
Thanks pal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts