Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Am a bit confused on the ANZSCO occupation to be selected.

My profile ->

a) Jobs
2 years post MBA - Associate Project Manager/Business Analyst

3.5 years pre MBA - Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer

b) Education
2 years full time MBA from IIM (PGDM)
4 years full time Engineering in Computer Science (B.E.)

I am confused whether to apply for 261111 ICT BA, 261112 Analyst Programer, 261312 Developer Programmer or 261313 Software engineer.

Please help

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hi Guys,

My profile ->

a) Jobs

b) Education

I am confused whether to apply for 261111 ICT BA, 261112 Analyst Programer, 261312 Developer Programmer or 261313 Software engineer.

Please help
You got to apply based on your current role and the exp that you would be claiming.

I believe 261111 would be more appropriate.

Please go through the RnR booklet on ACS site for detailed RnR.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
You got to apply based on your current role and the exp that you would be claiming.

I believe 261111 would be more appropriate.......
But in that case, since its been 3 yrs for him post MBA in Business Analyst, after ACS deducts 2 yrs for suitability criteria he will be left with only 1 year for which he may not be getting any points. Am I correct in concluding this? My case is also similar and hence somewhat confused.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any progress on this?

But in that case, since its been 3 yrs for him post MBA in Business Analyst, after ACS deducts 2 yrs for suitability criteria he will be left with only 1 year for which he may not be getting any points. Am I correct in concluding this? My case is also similar and hence somewhat confused.
Guys...I have similar case, so if you have ACS results. please share your experience.

·
Registered
658 Posts
He has 2 years post MBA.. yes 0 points for experience.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
ICT Business Analyst

Hi Guys,

My profile ->

a) Jobs

b) Education

Please help
Hi Anshul, What did you finally do and was showing the MBA degree useful for ACS skills assessment. I came across your post and in somewhat similar situation with Pre and Post MBA work exp. I intent to apply for ICT Business Analyst role (B.E in Computer science and MBA in Marketing)

·
Registered
16 Posts
ICT Business Analyst

Can someone help?

Will showing the MBA degree useful for ACS skills assessment?

Came across this post and in a somewhat similar situation with Pre-MBA (3.7 yrs) and Post MBA (6.3 years) work exp. I intend to apply for ICT Business Analyst job code (B.E in Computer science and MBA in Marketing);

The roles and responsibilities in reference letters are similar to ICT BA job role except for 7 months work exp. as Software Engineer after B.E.

Can someone share their experiences?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts