Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I applied for skill assessment and I got one reply saying

The following employment after May 2009 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 261313 (Software Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Does this mean I am qualified for 8 years experience?

Regards
Amal Thomas

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hi,

The following employment after May 2009 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately skilled level and relevant to 261313 (Software Engineer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Regards
Amal Thomas
Yes you are! So from June 2009 you are eligible to obtain employment points!

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Hi,

Regards
Amal Thomas
Provided you have eight years' worth of positively assessed experience after that date, yes.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi,

Regards
Amal Thomas
Yes, that would be a correct interpretation unless the evaluation report explicitly excluded portions of your employment history since May 2009 as being not suitable.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hi Friends,

My wife is going to complete her 10 years of work experience in July 2017. We are going to apply for skill assessment now itself. But she is on maternity leave currently. We are having salary slips till march. Will ACS consider Statutory declaration and count experience till this month or will they consider till March only ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.