Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have completed my engineering in Electronics and Communication(which has some computer subjects), and working as a software developer.

1. Do I need to submit RPL (Requirement of Prior Learning).
2. I have submitted all related documents and submitted ACS request on 18th Sept., currently it is with accessor, has anyone got the same finalized?

Thanks.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi everyone,

I have completed my engineering in Electronics and Communication(which has some computer subjects), and working as a software developer.

2. I have submitted all related documents and submitted ACS request on 18th Sept., currently it is with accessor, has anyone got the same finalized?

Thanks.
Hello,
Did you get your ACS result letter? I think you would have received a reply by now.

Thanks,
Abhi

Thanks,
Abhi
Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi everyone,

Thanks.
Hello,
Did you get your ACS result letter? I think you would have received a reply by now.

Thanks,
Abhi

Thanks,
Abhi
Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
Yes I got result on 30th Oct, they deducted 4 years.
I applied EOI for 189 at 65 and 190 for NSW at 65+5.

Any idea about the trend or when can I expect invite.
I have 20 points for PTE

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes I got result on 30th Oct, they deducted 4 years.
I applied EOI for 189 at 65 and 190 for NSW at 65+5.

Any idea about the trend or when can I expect invite.
I have 20 points for PTE
Hi Ankit, can I ask you if you signed the RPL? Because I dont see any section on RPL for applicant sign. Just need to be sure.
Thanks in advance for the reply.

Cheers,
Metech

1 - 5 of 5 Posts