Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this forum. Need some guidance on RPL project.
When we create the RPL project we need to put employer name. Does ACS contact the employer for verification? WHat exactly they verify in RPL projects from employer.

Please help.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum. Need some guidance on RPL project.
When we create the RPL project we need to put employer name. Does ACS contact the employer for verification? WHat exactly they verify in RPL projects from employer.

Please help.

Thanks
Go thru DIBP website for sample letter. Then write your work experience honestly in your own words and get that text issued to you on company letter head by the HR. DO NOT COPY ANYTHING FROM ANYWHERE else ACS may ban you.

Normally ACS will not do verification BUT the same letter when reaches DIBP will get verified with Employer (during VISA lodge after invite).

Few mandatory fields which you need in reference letter are
a) your role/designation
b) responsibilities and details of work which you did
c) employer address and contact (usually present on the letter head) but you too add in description
d) Employment is full time/part time
e) Employment duration

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Thanks for the reply.
Actually I'm asking about the RPL project. The two projects that need to be submitted in case qualification foes not match the experience. Does ACS verify these projects with employer?
How the verification happens?

Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have the same question and looking for some guidance. Senior's please guide: To what extent RPL Projects get verified from employer ? Like project dates, roles and responsibilities ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
There is a possibility of verification when your application when moves ahead for further processing they may not ask for project details but they will definitely ask your roles and responsibilities ...just Have a look at the video for verification process https://youtu.be/8TjeivB9tqA

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Good People!

Im also stuck, but on SECTION 1 – Key Areas of Knowledge

It is mentioned:

ESSENTIAL CORE ICT KNOWLEDGE
Topic 1. ICT Professional Knowledge
Sub Topics are -
a. Ethics
b. Professional Expectations
c. Teamwork Concepts and Issues
d. Communication
e. Societal Issues

and..

GENERAL ICT KNOWLEDGE
Topic 1. Technology Resources
Sub Topics are -
a. Hardware and Software Fundamentals
b. Data and Information Management
c. Data Communications and Networking

Im not sure what type of response is required.

For example, if I choose the Sup Topic: Ethics - do I need to define what Ethics is or explain the etchics I follow in my field?

Another example, a. Hardware and Software Fundamentals - do I write like an essay on Hardware and Software or describe how Hardware and Software Fundamentals applies to me?

Also, what is expected in terms of word count in SECTION 1?

Any help on how to start this is very much appreciated in this regard...

·
Registered
6 Posts
ACS RPL Client details

Hi Guys,

I want to know if we have to be really accurate about client details in the RPL form?
My company does not allow client details to be shared to outside world.

I have filled my RPL with my knowledge of the subject matter and I am wondering what should I do about the client details.

I have written everything related to my product platform and copied nothing. Should I be worries if client details are not entirely correct?

How do ACS verifies the information?

·
Registered
5 Posts
For RPL Project reports, you do not have to get declaration from your employer. Instead, for ACS RPL skill assessment, you must submit employment reference letter signed by your employer to verify your work experience in respective projects. Employment reference letter plays a great role in the RPL skill assessment process.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys,

I want to know if we have to be really accurate about client details in the RPL form?
My company does not allow client details to be shared to outside world.

I have filled my RPL with my knowledge of the subject matter and I am wondering what should I do about the client details.

I have written everything related to my product platform and copied nothing. Should I be worries if client details are not entirely correct?

How do ACS verifies the information?
Yes, of course you have to be accurate about the client details in your RPL form.
In case your company does not allow client details to be shared to outside world, then you can refer your client as Client A, B and attach a note or declaration letter clarifying your company policy and mention the reference address of your company, so that ACS could verify the details with the company. It would be save a lot of time and your chances of getting positive assessment will increase.
ACS verifies the details mostly via email or phone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts