Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a quick question. I have been working since 2000. Never been unemployed in all these years. I did Acs through rpl route and they deducted 6 years and I got 11 years out of 17. Now while filling the eoi I saw they have asked to fill in about your employment in last 10 years. I just want to know if they will be deducting 6 years from my whole employment duration or from the past 10 years only? Thank you in advance. This forum has been a great help already. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,885 Posts
Hi
I have a quick question. I have been working since 2000. Never been unemployed in all these years. I did Acs through rpl route and they deducted 6 years and I got 11 years out of 17. Now while filling the eoi I saw they have asked to fill in about your employment in last 10 years. I just want to know if they will be deducting 6 years from my whole employment duration or from the past 10 years only? Thank you in advance. This forum has been a great help already. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have already completed the ACS assessment, they would have given a specific month and year after which you can claim points in the letter

Use that month onwards to claim points in the EOI

Cheers

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have already completed the ACS assessment, they would have given a specific month and year after which you can claim points in the letter

Use that month onwards to claim points in the EOI

Cheers
Thanks alot.. did that. Was just misreading the help provided on the skill select. Thanks again :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts