Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I’m applying for immigration to Australia under ACS assessment. I’ve almost completed the documents but needs to verify few points:

1. Do I need to submit RPL or not. I’ve a BSc of Electrical and Computer Engineering with experience since Sep 2002. My BSc is equivelant to Advanced Deploma in Australia.
2. Although my experience is since 2002, it’s a bit difficult to provide reference letters from my companies. Only HR letters without responsibilities since May 2005 till present (total of 4 years and half).
3. How many years i should show in my letters (4 or 6 years)?

I hope you can help me in the above points along with final review before submittal.

Does anyone recommend a lawyer or dealt with a trusted lawyer who can help in preparing the documents of ACS and submittal?

Best Regards,
Ahmed

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hey Ahmed,

1. You don't need to apply for RPL.
2. HR letters would do, you can send statuary declaration as well. Search the forum, you'll find samples.

Regards,

·
Registered
75 Posts
Guys, I also have a similar query. I am about to start the processing. I have now my papers ready. I have 9 years of experience and I have done B.tech in a non-IT field (Instrumentation and Control). Now my agent is saying that I don't have to apply for RPL. Only ACS is required as my experience is above 8 years. Is it correct?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.