Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all, wanted your view on this scenario.

I completed my ACS back in 2012 and got positive outcome for all employments till then. I submitted my ACS again in July 2017 and got the outcome early this week and one of the employment details which was approved back in 2012 is mentioned as not assessed due to documentation missing. What would you suggest in this case please?

In addition to this, I specifically mailed and got the confirmation from ACS that I don't need to upload any documents which were part of the previous application.

During my current assessment, my CO asked for additional document for another employment but not this one. Really not sure why this employment was not asked if something is missing.

Can anyone of you guide me please?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
all, wanted your view on this scenario.

I completed my ACS back in 2012 and got positive outcome for all employments till then. I submitted my ACS again in July 2017 and got the outcome early this week and one of the employment details which was approved back in 2012 is mentioned as not assessed due to documentation missing. What would you suggest in this case please?

In addition to this, I specifically mailed and got the confirmation from ACS that I don't need to upload any documents which were part of the previous application.

During my current assessment, my CO asked for additional document for another employment but not this one. Really not sure why this employment was not asked if something is missing.

Can anyone of you guide me please?
What has ACS to say about this question?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last Friday, ACS responded that they are reopening my application again and it went back to assessor now. Not really sure how much more time it will take :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts