Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have just now recieved the ACS result by registered post n they have found my skill +ive for migration under the code 2231-13...they have mentioned

"Your skills have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 2231-13 of the ASCO code,being the skilled ocupation indicated that you intend to nominate in a General Skilled Migration application"

can anybody tell me wat about the MODL???
i dont think so but just asking incase...??

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hi All,

I have just now recieved the ACS result by registered post n they have found my skill +ive for migration under the code 2231-13...they have mentioned

"Your skills have been assessed to be suitable for migration under 2231-13 of the ASCO code,being the skilled ocupation indicated that you intend to nominate in a General Skilled Migration application"

can anybody tell me wat about the MODL???
i dont think so but just asking incase...??

Congrats Buddy. you got assessed as ASCO 2231-13 Systems Designer. Unfortunately it is not on MODL. When are you filling your visa application?

Best Regards

·
Registered
128 Posts
Congrats Pankaj for the +ive assessment..Did you completed the IELTS exam..Good Luck for the Visa application.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope 2231-13 is in SOL.....

Have u requested for the ASCO code 2231-13??
yah 2231-13 is in SOl...and yes i have requested for that asco code....

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats Buddy. you got assessed as ASCO 2231-13 Systems Designer. Unfortunately it is not on MODL. When are you filling your visa application?

Best Regards
thanks mr.india...i m planning to do it before 31 dec 09...

·
Registered
541 Posts
Pankaj........

I think its a Relif to you as you were worried of not getting that courier.
Best of luck
Hari999999
..............................................................................................................
My Time Line
Agent applied April 2007
TRA Positive September 2007
IELTS Pased January 2008
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Received File no: November 2008
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Waiting for Visa.???

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats Pankaj for the +ive assessment..Did you completed the IELTS exam..Good Luck for the Visa application.
thnaks ozsolz for ur wished....i m yet to give my IELTS...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thnaks ozsolz for ur wished....i m yet to give my IELTS...
I need some more advise regarding the visa filling:

1) as i m planning to do it before 31 dec 09(as there might be more delay afther that) and i havent planned for my IELTS...i need to score 7 in all the section for me qualify for 120 points...so can it be done in 6 weeks(i havent booked the test till yet)??

2)can i lodge the online visa just before 31 dec 09 and upload the IELTS scores card within 28 days?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I need some more advise regarding the visa filling:

1) as i m planning to do it before 31 dec 09(as there might be more delay afther that) and i havent planned for my IELTS...i need to score 7 in all the section for me qualify for 120 points...so can it be done in 6 weeks(i havent booked the test till yet)??

2)can i lodge the online visa just before 31 dec 09 and upload the IELTS scores card within 28 days?
Pankaj,

You are always a step ahead of me.. Since you have received your result and I am still waiting.. :(
Please check with your local British council for available seats for the test, It could be difficult getting dates at last moment. I had booked mine since Sept and got exam date only on 7th Nov.

I am planning to apply by Nov End if I am able to get my ACS result and IELTS result by then.

Good Luck man.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pankaj,

You are always a step ahead of me.. Since you have received your result and I am still waiting.. :(
Please check with your local British council for available seats for the test, It could be difficult getting dates at last moment. I had booked mine since Sept and got exam date only on 7th Nov.

I am planning to apply by Nov End if I am able to get my ACS result and IELTS result by then.

Good Luck man.
u will also be recieving in some days....just hold on...i need to chech with them for ILETS really fast...i m also planning to apply before 31st dec 09....

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi Pankaj,

Congratualtions for your +ve result. You need to gearup now for IELTS and check with IDPL or British coiuncil for dates, you can also check the same online through there respective websites with online booking and payment.

In case of online visa application, you need to submit all the docs within 28 days. But if you thinking of doing this with IETLS, you might end up with "nowheres land". Because, after IETLS paper it takes 13-14 days to results in your hand....incase, you don't achieve the required passing band in IETLS then? either you will reappear or your application will be in "pool" state for 2 yrs with existing IETLS marks.

Your application will be rejected later after assignment of CO if you fail to submit the IETLS with the application or within 28 days......

So i would suggest instead of taking risk, its better to be little late with confirmation!!!
rest is your choice.....

All the best for your IETLS :)

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi Pankaj

Congratulations. You need to check if states have the ASCO in their skill list, if they do, I suggest you apply for ss as well, which will make your processing lil faster. IELTS is a piece of cake for those who studied in English medium, but yeah you need to read a bit and get familiar with the modules.

Search IELTS in the forum and you will get a lot of info on the modules. You have seen how my english is (tad regular, no great shakes :p) and i managed 8 overall, OH got 8.5 and I was jealous :p

anyway, let us know if you are stuck anywhere

cheers
anj

·
Registered
233 Posts
how long did it take ??

·
Registered
881 Posts
Congrats pankaj!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pankaj........

I think its a Relif to you as you were worried of not getting that courier.
Best of luck
Hari999999
..............................................................................................................
My Time Line
Agent applied April 2007
TRA Positive September 2007
IELTS Pased January 2008
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Received File no: November 2008
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Waiting for Visa.???
yah hari its a relief as i was worried a bit....

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi Pankaj,

First write IELTS, after getting the result then u can apply for DIAC. But don't take the risk of applying DIAC and uploading docs within 28 days (especially IELTS result) many ppl got visa rejected because of the same reason. SO apply after getting the IELTS result....it is my advise.

Regarding IELTS.... u can easily book the date before december with IDP or Britich counsil.

regards

1 - 20 of 24 Posts