Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Good Morning 2 Everybody
It’s really sad to share yesterday i received assessment letter from ACS. I think its really bad for me :(

"You have been assessed as meeting the qualification for Group B of the ACS PIM 2. but do not satisfy the requirement of relevant professional information technology experience 6 years.

Your work experience has been calculated as follow

Date 06/02 to 06/08 (0 year 10 Mths ) Part Time

Date 10/04 to 06/08 (3 yrs 8 mths) Full Time

Date 06/08 to 05/09 (0 year 11 mths) Full Time

The first experience was part time as per my understanding i consider 2 year part time but they consider 10 month I don't know how they calculate if anybody have idea plz share. At end i really thank Anj she help me a lot but bad luck its misunderstanding just 7 month short from 6 year :( plz advice me wht to do is there any way to sort this?????

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
you can call them and ask for suggestion, they are helpful and I am sure will guide you, alternatively you can consult an agent, if u really want to do it on your own, wait a few months and apply again, this time make sure you dont miss on anything.

I am sorry for the result, but to gain some u got to loose some, take it as an experience and do it the right way next time.

Anj

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can call them and ask for suggestion, they are helpful and I am sure will guide you, alternatively you can consult an agent, if u really want to do it on your own, wait a few months and apply again, this time make sure you dont miss on anything.

I am sorry for the result, but to gain some u got to loose some, take it as an experience and do it the right way next time.

Anj
Right Anj :) i take it as experience but do u think they will guide? i dont think so i have only option to wait bcoz just 5 month left in 5 years

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
no harm calling them,

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Keep us posted on what they say.

Dolly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts