Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi,

I have a question on ACS and EOI.

I got my ACS result in march 2015 that my employement after july 2010 is skilled employment.
So, i filed my EOI in april 2015 and showed my skilled employement as 5 points (between 3 to 5 years)

Then on 1st aug2015, my EOI points got updated automatically and my skilled employment got me 10 points (between 5 to 8 years) and i got an invitation to lodge visa.

I lodged visa and my question is that- Do i need to do ACS again as ACS shows date till 25th march 2015 for my latest employment. Although i am working in same organization.
I mean can the CO refuse me visa as my ACS shows 4 years and 8 months of skilled employment but my points are 10 (ie 5 years of skilled employment). Please note i am still working in same company and i have payslips as proof it that works.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hi,

I got my ACS result in march 2015 that my employement after july 2010 is skilled employment.
So, i filed my EOI in april 2015 and showed my skilled employement as 5 points (between 3 to 5 years)

Then on 1st aug2015, my EOI points got updated automatically and my skilled employment got me 10 points (between 5 to 8 years) and i got an invitation to lodge visa.

I lodged visa and my question is that- Do i need to do ACS again as ACS shows date till 25th march 2015 for my latest employment. Although i am working in same organization.
I mean can the CO refuse me visa as my ACS shows 4 years and 8 months of skilled employment but my points are 10 (ie 5 years of skilled employment). Please note i am still working in same company and i have payslips as proof it that works.
Hi Cheetu,
Ur points got auto updated on 1st aug??That is lucky.Then u just have to put updated proof of employment only as adviced to me by seniors in the forum

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Hi keeda,
My employment had to reach 8 years experience as on today 1st Oct.But the system did not auto upgrade my points.I put my To Date as blank and is currently working with the same company.

How long should I wait??
Thanks
Are there more than one employments involved in the relevant period, and if there are, is there a gap between the two? The system takes into account the gap as unskilled period.

Hi Cheetu,
Ur points got auto updated on 1st aug??That is lucky.Then u just have to put updated proof of employment only as adviced to me by seniors in the forum
Right, just proof of you continuing to work in the skilled employment post your ACS- a new reference or statutory declaration covering the period post ACS till now.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Are there more than one employments involved in the relevant period, and if there are, is there a gap between the two? The system takes into account the gap as unskilled period.

Right, just proof of you continuing to work in the skilled employment post your ACS- a new reference or statutory declaration covering the period post ACS till now.
All salary slips of same company.. before and after ACS should work.. right?

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
All salary slips of same company.. before and after ACS should work.. right?
Just salary slips don't warrant sufficient evidence of having worked using the same skills as required for your ANZSCO. You could be on paid leave, or working on some other unrelated project, etc. and therefore a reference letter or statutory declaration covering the period after ACS till date would be required.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Auto ugrade

Hi,

Hi Cheetu,
Did you update EOI to get auto ugrade of points.Mine should have been updated to 5 more points on 1st Oct 2015 but still no change

21 - 27 of 27 Posts