Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gurus,
After 12 weeks of waiting I got a reply from ACS. I had applied for Software Engineer as I am a SAP Basis and Security Consultant.

"Your skills assessment XXXXX has been assessed as NOT closely related to the nominated ANZSCO code.

The assessor has made a recommendation that your application is ONLY suitable for ANZSCO code 262113

If you would like to change your nominated ANZSCO code as per this recommendation, please click here to respond to this email stating your preference.

Please note: If you wish to nominate an alternate ANZSCO code apart from this recommendation, you will be required to submit a Review Application after your current skills assessment has been finalised."

Can anyone let me know
1) What category does a SAP Basis and Security consultant come under in ANZSCO codes?

2) If I want to let them know that I want to apply for Software engineer what do I need to do?

3) What is this "Review Application"?

4) I want to apply for Independent Skilled immigration hence do not want to be accessed under 262113. Whats best way to overcome this?

Thanks,
PShankam

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hi Gurus,
After 12 weeks of waiting I got a reply from ACS. I had applied for Software Engineer as I am a SAP Basis and Security Consultant.

"Your skills assessment XXXXX has been assessed as NOT closely related to the nominated ANZSCO code.

The assessor has made a recommendation that your application is ONLY suitable for ANZSCO code 262113

If you would like to change your nominated ANZSCO code as per this recommendation, please click here to respond to this email stating your preference.

Please note: If you wish to nominate an alternate ANZSCO code apart from this recommendation, you will be required to submit a Review Application after your current skills assessment has been finalised."

Can anyone let me know
1) What category does a SAP Basis and Security consultant come under in ANZSCO codes?

2) If I want to let them know that I want to apply for Software engineer what do I need to do?

4) I want to apply for Independent Skilled immigration hence do not want to be accessed under 262113. Whats best way to overcome this?

Thanks,
PShankam

Hi,

1) What category does a SAP Basis and Security consultant come under in ANZSCO codes? ANZSCO code 262113
2) If I want to let them know that I want to apply for Software engineer what do I need to do? You can't do so as per your result email you are not suitable for this occupation
Gives you the opportunity to re-assess your current application under another ANZSCO. It is 355AUD
Select the most appropriate ANZSCO under the SOL List 2013-2014
Hope this helps

·
Registered
350 Posts
You forgot to mention your university credentials.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Gurus,

Can anyone let me know

Thanks,
PShankam
Hi pshankam,

Were you able to get SAP basis assessment under system analyst from ACS ? Did ACS considered you previous assessment on system administrator ?

I am also facing the same problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.