Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I had lodged my EOI February 2016 along with ACS +ve outcome totally 3 years and 4 months.

Coming November 2017 , I will be a 65 pointer due to increase in experience (3 years and 4 months ( February 206) + time till November 2017 ) will make my overall ACS valid experience to 5 years

However , my current ACS will expire on February 2018 .

If I don get invite before January mid , I will have to renew my ACS by submitting same documents ( I am with same company , same desgination in par with my old ACS timeline).

Question :

Initially for my old ACS , they deducted initial two years only . If I renew it now , will it be the same or will the outcome be different. The reason I ask is if the outcome is different then it will have impact on my overall score.

P.S: My employment is considered to be valid after OCtober 2012 as per ACS with ICT major as evaluation. Coming November 1st , as per ACS evaluation I will have 5 years for which I will gain additional 5 points.

Regards,
Balaji K

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Assuming the assessment rules do not change at that time, the outcome shall be exactly the same (i.e. with 2 years deduction) and will include your additional experience too (do provide latest RnR from your current employment for this to happen).

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Assuming the assessment rules do not change at that time, the outcome shall be exactly the same (i.e. with 2 years deduction) and will include your additional experience too (do provide latest RnR from your current employment for this to happen).
Should I get the RnR done from the same person ? Or can it be differemt. Its been almost one and half years now.

Regards,
Balaji K

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Ideally a person directly supervising your work should be authoring the RnR for you. If it is a different person now for the past 1.5 years then you should get the new RnR from the new manager for just this (1.5 years) period and continue to use the existing (old) one as-is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts