Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I want to go through the ACS assessment. In the checklist I have encountered some confusions, I have a couple of following queries
1. I have worked in 4 companies so far. ACS states that I need to provide a document listing my Roles and Responsibilities. My experience letters so far (3) are just 1-2 liners describing my designation, starting and end dates with the organizations. How can I get these
2. Would appreciate if someone can point me to 'how to get t done' on ground.

I am from Noida. Thanks for the time and all the best for your respective visas.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
1. RnR reference letters are much more longer than 1-2 liners. Mine was 4 pages including the org chart (single employer/ author spanning over 10 years of employment history). Skills-Assessment-Guidelines-for-Applicants.pdf from the ACS website explains this better and also has a sample. Get them from your past employers or get your ex-manager/ supervisor to state them in a statutory declaration on a stamp paper.

2. This should help: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/platypus-den/469793-my-journey-australia-google-page-ranking.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts