Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I have couple of queries related to ACS. It would be very helpful if you guys can provide any inputs on these -

1. Under Application Review and Application Details page, if I click on the attachments I have added for Qualifications/Professional Experience, I am unable to download them. It shows me an error page. Is it expected or should those attachments be downloaded when I click on them?
  2. Considering any changes to skilled occupation list, is it advisable to wait till July 1 to review the new list or should I go ahead and submit my application. Also, If I submit now and my skill is not there in new list, will ACS refund the fee?

Thanks!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have couple of queries related to ACS. It would be very helpful if you guys can provide any inputs on these -

1. Under Application Review and Application Details page, if I click on the attachments I have added for Qualifications/Professional Experience, I am unable to download them. It shows me an error page. Is it expected or should those attachments be downloaded when I click on them?

1. You should be able to at least download them. One important point is that at the end of application review, we're unable to delete the attachments.

[*] Considering any changes to skilled occupation list, is it advisable to wait till July 1 to review the new list or should I go ahead and submit my application. Also, If I submit now and my skill is not there in new list, will ACS refund the fee?
Seldom will ACS refund the fee of the application upon that episode. If I were you, you'd better check if your professional is listed out there in the SOL.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey Guys,

2. Considering any changes to skilled occupation list, is it advisable to wait till July 1 to review the new list or should I go ahead and submit my application. Also, If I submit now and my skill is not there in new list, will ACS refund the fee?

Thanks!
Hello I am on the same boat.

Submitted my ACS assessment on 5th June
Additional Docs requested on 8th June
Submitted Additional Docs on 27th June (ACS System down since 22nd -26Th)
On 26th I could not login
Contacted ACS and they responded on 27th with a new PWD
After logging in when I tried uploading the additional docs on 27th, the docs disappeared. When I go to check it still shows the status as Upload additional documents. When I click on upload additional documents, I dont see my new documents. My old documents when clicked on them I receive the error page.

I sent an email and contacted ACS. The lady who picked up was my case officer and all she asked me to do was be patient enough. It has been 2 days and I just checked to see the issue is still the same. I anwyays sent an email to the case officer about my issue with uploading additional documents. I sent her all my documents on the email. Ever since the new system update ACS system is messed up and everything is so confusing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts