Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,

I got my ACS done this month and they have reduced my 8 yrs of exp to 4yrs. NOw my total comes to 55 . I need guidance on how to get invitation to apply. Is there any way to increase my points . I am not even clear with state sponsorship process .
Is there any possibility to contest ACS ?

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
186 Posts
HI,

I got my ACS done this month and they have reduced my 8 yrs of exp to 4yrs. NOw my total comes to 55 . I need guidance on how to get invitation to apply. Is there any way to increase my points . I am not even clear with state sponsorship process .

Thanks in advance...
Hi Shiv1, We need more details. You said now you have 55 point so what stops you apply in state sponsorship? On what skill ACS assessed you? Can you give here the excerpt of ACS letter so that experts can guide if you can send email to ACS asking for details..

·
Registered
895 Posts
HI,

Thanks in advance...
Does 55 points include points from IELTS ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts