Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I've received my ACS results, job code 263111, Network and System Engineer, total experience 3 years 8 months, Dates: 06/09 - 02/13 (3yrs 8mths).

But now after many months I would like to submit my EOI, I would like to know either my experience will count till ACS i.e, April 2013 ( 3 years and 8 months = 5 pts) or EOI submisstion date ? or the date I'll received my IAT ?

Regards,
Adnan

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hello guys,

I've received my ACS results, job code 263111, Network and System Engineer, total experience 3 years 8 months, Dates: 06/09 - 02/13 (3yrs 8mths).

But now after many months I would like to submit my EOI, I would like to know either my experience will count till ACS i.e, April 2013 ( 3 years and 8 months = 5 pts) or EOI submisstion date ? or the date I'll received my IAT ?

Regards,
Adnan
So at the time of filing the EOI will you be more than 5 years in the skilled job as per ACS?

Regards
Amit

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hello guys,

Regards,
Adnan
If your current job was a part of the ACS assessment and it was successfully nominated by them under 263111 then you can count the experience till applying for EOI. For example you got assessed now for 4 years by ACS with current job under 263111 and you apply after one year being in the same company with same roles and responsibilities then you are eligible for 10 points as you complete 5 years in that role which was successfully assessed by ACS.

Regards
Amit

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Amit. I've re submitted my ACS with 5 years of experience and will try for state nomination, Western Aus, Do you have any preferrence in a state nomination ? Who do you think is much better to go ?

Regards,
Adnan

·
Registered
628 Posts
Thanks Amit. I've re submitted my ACS with 5 years of experience and will try for state nomination, Western Aus, Do you have any preferrence in a state nomination ? Who do you think is much better to go ?

Regards,
Adnan
No idea about this Adnan :(
Senior expats can help you with the state selection.

Best of Luck buddy :)

Regards
Amit

·
Registered
628 Posts
Out of curiosity just want to know, why are you applying for state sponsorship? I mean are you short by few points and state sponsorship can help you achieving 60?

Regards
Amit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts