• not posible, waste of money

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Expats,

I want to know if it is possible to redo ACS assessment for Software Engineer. on Apr 2016 i have received a positive ACS assessment for ICT System Test engineer (263213). This occupation is available only in STSOL and moreover only Queensland is open for 190 visa with specials conditions like job offer etc and SouthAustralia which was open for 190 last year is now completely closed and only open for 489 visa. I went through some threads where software testers have redone their assessment for Software engineers and have got positive outcome also. Is it possible for me to redo the assessment for Software engineer with below cases,

1. should i use my old RnR which was submitted for system test engineer assessment or i can do a new RnR with my skills added.Will there be any problem in this since they already have my details with them.

2.Suppose if i submit and get a positive assessment will there any problem for EOI submission.

3. Will there be any consequence if am changing my nominated occupation and applying for EOI.?

4. is there anyone who have changed the nominated occupation and got positive assessment with visa approval. ?

Looking for some expat answers on this.

Thanks
Prem

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Expats,

I want to know if it is possible to redo ACS assessment for Software Engineer. on Apr 2016 i have received a positive ACS assessment for ICT System Test engineer (263213). This occupation is available only in STSOL and moreover only Queensland is open for 190 visa with specials conditions like job offer etc and SouthAustralia which was open for 190 last year is now completely closed and only open for 489 visa. I went through some threads where software testers have redone their assessment for Software engineers and have got positive outcome also. Is it possible for me to redo the assessment for Software engineer with below cases,

1. should i use my old RnR which was submitted for system test engineer assessment or i can do a new RnR with my skills added.Will there be any problem in this since they already have my details with them.

2.Suppose if i submit and get a positive assessment will there any problem for EOI submission.

3. Will there be any consequence if am changing my nominated occupation and applying for EOI.?

4. is there anyone who have changed the nominated occupation and got positive assessment with visa approval. ?

Thanks
Prem
Any Expat please give some lime light on this.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Expats,

Thanks
Prem

guys anyone please give some suggestion for me

Thanks
Prem

·
Registered
34 Posts
guys anyone please give some suggestion for me

Thanks
Prem
Hi Prem,

I am also in same situation with ANZSCO code 263212 and planning for re-assessment under different code.

Could you please kind enough to share your experience with me on your case?
Have you successfully re-assessed under different code?

Please guide.

Vaibhav

1 - 5 of 5 Posts