Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I worked as Software Developer from 1998 to 2002 in AAA company, then I took a break to complete my graduation from 2002 to 2006.
Rejoined AAA company and worked there for 6 months and left that Job to join BBB company as Software Engineer, worked there for 2 years and left for another opportunity in CCC company and working there ever since.

I applied for ACS assessment in 2013 and showed experience of only BBB and CCC company and was successfully assessed as 261313 but fell short of points because of the skilled period. So I gave up this whole PR thing.

My previous ACS result is expiring this month and now I want to show all my experience, the one after my graduation in 2006 (which ACS recognised as legitimate) and the one prior to my graduation (AAA company which I didn't mentioned in my previous ACS application)

I want to know would it be right to do so.

Should I go for an entirely new application or linked application.

Previously I was not in good terms with the AAA company which is changed now and I can get the experience letter from them now.

Software Developer was my role in AAA company while Software Engineer is the job title here in BBB and CCC company. What result should I expect from ACS. Will they consider my pre graduation experience as part of the post graduation experience, how much experience will they deduct.

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Khurram Hasan

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello

I worked as Software Developer from 1998 to 2002 in AAA company, then I took a break to complete my graduation from 2002 to 2006.
Rejoined AAA company and worked there for 6 months and left that Job to join BBB company as Software Engineer, worked there for 2 years and left for another opportunity in CCC company and working there ever since.

I applied for ACS assessment in 2013 and showed experience of only BBB and CCC company and was successfully assessed as 261313 but fell short of points because of the skilled period. So I gave up this whole PR thing.

My previous ACS result is expiring this month and now I want to show all my experience, the one after my graduation in 2006 (which ACS recognised as legitimate) and the one prior to my graduation (AAA company which I didn't mentioned in my previous ACS application)

I want to know would it be right to do so.

Should I go for an entirely new application or linked application.

Previously I was not in good terms with the AAA company which is changed now and I can get the experience letter from them now.

Software Developer was my role in AAA company while Software Engineer is the job title here in BBB and CCC company. What result should I expect from ACS. Will they consider my pre graduation experience as part of the post graduation experience, how much experience will they deduct.

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Khurram Hasan

Any suggestion please

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts