Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I have applied for ACS assessment again as my previous one was expired. Any how this time my result of assessment took around 1 months BUT they neglect my first year work experience which was already assessed positive in my previous one by them. I sent them email so they can rectify and its again with assessor now... Some one else faced this scenario or I am the lucky one ... :rant:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Happens. Don’t worry they will correct it if needed and issue you new assessment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happens. Don’t worry they will correct it if needed and issue you new assessment.

Hope so. Thanks for kind words :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
No problem. Cheers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK I have applied for ACS assessment again as my previous one was expired. Any how this time my result of assessment took around 1 months BUT they neglect my first year work experience which was already assessed positive in my previous one by them. I sent them email so they can rectify and its again with assessor now... Some one else faced this scenario or I am the lucky one ... :rant:
Dear Aicha1988,

How many years of total work experience you do have and ACS has given you credit for how many years.?

Did you get an invitation from VIC.?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts