Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
While filling up ACS I need to upload some additional documents and provide some additional information either about the documents or soem additional information in general. Is there any facility of free text this way for documents and in general both. Please let me know.

Regards,

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi, While filling up ACS I need to upload some additional documents and provide some additional information either about the documents or soem additional information in general. Is there any facility of free text this way for documents and in general both. Please let me know. Regards,
Meaningful name on the attachments should do

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi,
While filling up ACS I need to upload some additional documents and provide some additional information either about the documents or soem additional information in general. Is there any facility of free text this way for documents and in general both. Please let me know.

Regards,
No, you have to select the listed document type and then upload the document. If the document is not specific, try to select the nearest option atleast.

Amit

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for all the help:)
Yesterday I submitted the ACS and also the money. Now when I try to login to ACS again it gives me a validation error "Not on file". Has anyone got such error? Can somebody tell me if there's any kind of problem while I submitted the application? Request you to help me.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Thanks for all the help:)
Yesterday I submitted the ACS and also the money. Now when I try to login to ACS again it gives me a validation error "Not on file". Has anyone got such error? Can somebody tell me if there's any kind of problem while I submitted the application? Request you to help me.
I did not face issues like this. You may send email to the ACS team and let them know about this.

Amit

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi ,

I am uploading documents for ACS tomorrow, before that i have a query. please help

My graduation is through correspondence and out of 6 semesters i needed to do only 4 semesters because i had a diploma from NIIT ( that was lateral entry option provided by KSOU university)

now my question is - while uploading documents should i mention these details anywhere ?

Thanks,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts