Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am in the process of submitting my ACS application. In the work experience field, it is compulsory to mention the Start and End dates. Can anyone please confirm what End date should be mentioned if I am currently working in that organization ?

·
Registered
579 Posts
You can mention the end date as per the date mentioned in employment letter or SD document

·
Registered
267 Posts
Since, I am currently working, there is no end date in the SD. Only the start date is mentioned.
You should mention the end date as the date you are submitting the application.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi,

I am in the process of submitting my ACS application. In the work experience field, it is compulsory to mention the Start and End dates. Can anyone please confirm what End date should be mentioned if I am currently working in that organization ?
You can mention end of month date (30th Oct) for current employement as i have done the same and received positive ACS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi,

You can mention end of month date (30th Oct) for current employement as i have done the same and received positive ACS
Thanks.
Also, one more thing.
Is it mandatory to mention "To Date" for your 'current' employment reference in the SD. I have simply mentioned 'is currently working from start date ' Date the reference was written is also mentioned.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Thanks.
Also, one more thing.
Is it mandatory to mention "To Date" for your 'current' employment reference in the SD. I have simply mentioned 'is currently working from start date ' Date the reference was written is also mentioned.
Mention from date DD-MM-YYYY and and To date - To Present.

The letter will carry an issue date anways. Dont set the To Date to anything other than "To Present"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts