Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a couple of Cisco certifications that are accepted by the ACS. Do I have to take a printout of these and also get them notarized?

In your personal experience, have these certifications helped in getting a positive assessment? I read something like it would be accepted only if you've done a diploma course, is this correct? I've actually done a 4 year B.Tech.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
23,944 Posts
Hi,

I have a couple of Cisco certifications that are accepted by the ACS. Do I have to take a printout of these and also get them notarized?

In your personal experience, have these certifications helped in getting a positive assessment? I read something like it would be accepted only if you've done a diploma course, is this correct? I've actually done a 4 year B.Tech.

Please let me know.

Thanks!
Any documents you submit to ACS has to be notarised

You should submit the Cisco certificates, because even if they are not accepted. You don't lose anything except a scan, and if accepted, you get some advantage

Cheers

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I have a BE but got the PR based on MCSE.

You need to submit your MCP ID for this, just like you send IELTS/PTE ID. There is no need of your certificates. For Cisco, it should be the same.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a BE but got the PR based on MCSE.

You need to submit your MCP ID for this, just like you send IELTS/PTE ID. There is no need of your certificates. For Cisco, it should be the same.

Thank you, can you please clarify by what you mean by submit? Submit my ID to the ACS? If so, how? I thought I should be sending a copy of my electronic certificates notarised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts