Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

The ACS FAQs guide mentions that the stamp needs to be "Certified True Copy of the Original".

It is highly likely that this very stamp contents may not be with the notaries. Is a slight deviation like "True Copy of The Original" Or "Verified" or something like that also good enough?

Can somebody who's cleared ACS by having the above stamped on their documents verify?

Thank you,

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hi,

The ACS FAQs guide mentions that the stamp needs to be "Certified True Copy of the Original".

It is highly likely that this very stamp contents may not be with the notaries. Is a slight deviation like "True Copy of The Original" Or "Verified" or something like that also good enough?

Can somebody who's cleared ACS by having the above stamped on their documents verify?

Thank you,
Hello Abhishek,

As per my knowledge and research, it need not be exactly like "Certified True Copy of the Original".

Any similar variation is enough along with the stamp of the Notary public representative. My cousin received her +ve assessment from ACS through a similar stamp. It is not necessary that every Notary will carry the exact stamp as per the respective immigration rules. They are similar.

I am open for other members to add or modify my statement above.

Cheers!!
Ravi

·
Registered
24,162 Posts
Hi,

Thank you,
Some variations would be acceptable but just "verified" may not be

Cheers

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi guys,

In my case the lawyer instead of stamping it as true copy, has used "Attested" seal, as he said this should suffice for payslip, as its computer generated. Please advise if this will work or it should like contain true copy seal only.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi guys,

In my case the lawyer instead of stamping it as true copy, has used "Attested" seal, as he said this should suffice for payslip, as its computer generated. Please advise if this will work or it should like contain true copy seal only.
ACS states that all documents need to have to "Certified True copy of the Original" , please get true copy seal. Although, you may get only variant of the above words like "True copy of the original" or "True copy attested". thats fine as I had in my documents these variants

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi guys,

Go back to the same notary/advocate and ask him to add "True copy of the original OR true copy attested" on the same docs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts