Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a gap of about 2 months from Feb - April 2017 due to family reasons, will this affect my ACS? Do I have to declare anything about why this gap was there? I read the official guidelines but couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Nope...you dont need to.. i too had a gap for 3 months...Just provide the R&R with correct dates..you are good

Reactions: abhisheksha

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi, I have a gap of about 2 months from Feb - April 2017 due to family reasons, will this affect my ACS? Do I have to declare anything about why this gap was there? I read the official guidelines but couldn't find anything.

Thanks.
Hello There,

At this stage you may not have to as someone said. But during submission of Form 80, You have to specify.

regards,
Rajnath

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hello There,

At this stage you may not have to as someone said. But during submission of Form 80, You have to specify.

regards,
Rajnath
Hi Rajnath,

Is there any specific number mentioned by DIBP?
For example: Specify reason for the gap, If the applicant has XX of days/months/years gap in the work experience.

Could you please provide details(or link) from where you found this info if it's not taking effort?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi Rajnath,

Is there any specific number mentioned by DIBP?
For example: Specify reason for the gap, If the applicant has XX of days/months/years gap in the work experience.

Could you please provide details(or link) from where you found this info if it's not taking effort?
Hello There,

Please refer this Link:

https://www.border.gov.au/Forms/Documents/80.pdf

In the PDF Link, Kindly refer to the sections: Part D – Address and contact details: & Part F – Employment:

regards,
Rajnath27

Reactions: jpss
1 - 6 of 6 Posts