Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

The roles and responsibilities as per ACS are same for occupation 261312 & 261313. I got ACS positive for Occupation code: 261313 and submitted EOI for 189 and 190(VIC). Now i have seen a case in which a friend got a pre invite for VIC for Occupation 261312 within 4 days. It seems that they are not inviting for occupation 261313 as of now. So can i go ACS application again for 261312 and update the EOI? Please suggest.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hello,

The roles and responsibilities as per ACS are same for occupation 261312 & 261313. I got ACS positive for Occupation code: 261313 and submitted EOI for 189 and 190(VIC). Now i have seen a case in which a friend got a pre invite for VIC for Occupation 261312 within 4 days. It seems that they are not inviting for occupation 261313 as of now. So can i go ACS application again for 261312 and update the EOI? Please suggest.
You can create 2 separate EOIs. 1 with 189 for 2613 and other with 190

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

You can create 2 separate EOIs. 1 with 189 for 2613 and other with 190[/QUOT

Its not about separate EOIs. Its about occupation code. 261312 are getting invites with in 4 days with 65+5 points when the roles and responsibilities are same for 12 and 13.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Demand for an occupation in a state drives state nominations. You never know, by the time you get your assessment, they would have stopped inviting 26132, but if you can afford it then I don't see any problem with your plan.

Also maybe try and find other differences between your and your friend's profile before you decide- maybe he has better English scores, has studied in VIC, or already has a job offer from an employer in VIC.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Demand for an occupation in a state drives state nominations. You never know, by the time you get your assessment, they would have stopped inviting 26132, but if you can afford it then I don't see any problem with your plan.

Also maybe try and find other differences between your and your friend's profile before you decide- maybe he has better English scores, has studied in VIC, or already has a job offer from an employer in VIC.
Thanks for your reply mate. Nothing of it. His profile is same as mine, just the difference of occupation. I just wanna know that is it okay to apply for another fresh assessment with ACS for a different occupation?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks for your reply mate. Nothing of it. His profile is same as mine, just the difference of occupation. I just wanna know that is it okay to apply for another fresh assessment with ACS for a different occupation?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts