Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Please could someone share the turnaround time for ACS applications submitted in June. I have submitted my application on 9th June. Thanks:)

·
Registered
23,844 Posts
Hi, Please could someone share the turnaround time for ACS applications submitted in June. I have submitted my application on 9th June. Thanks:)
You should get it by month end
Even if the assessment is ready, it cannot be sent as the system is being upgraded till 26th June

On 27th June, a lot of applicants will receive the assessment together

Cheers

·
Registered
26 Posts
Friends,

Can any of you help me with this crisis. My consultant uploaded one of the reference file in the ACS assessment portal wrongly and not able to delete it. She is saying she can see the delete icon but its not working. Please note we are yet to do the payment and submit the assessment application and still she is unable to delete the uploaded file. Consultant says that recently ACS website got revamped and they enhanced the web page and now the look and feel is different. Can any of you help with a solution for this

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
You should get it by month end
Even if the assessment is ready, it cannot be sent as the system is being upgraded till 26th June

On 27th June, a lot of applicants will receive the assessment together

Cheers
Dear Friends,
I too received my +ve ACS results today, I had applied on 21st June.
I got lot of inputs from the forum which really helped me and now have some pointers for new applicants, which I will be sharing in separate post.

Since ACS milestone is achieved.
I have couple of questions...like
Q1: Can I select some experience which was assessed positive by ACS as non relevant submitting EOI....
My situation is ..I worked for Company A only for 5 months for which I only have 2 salary slips and no other form 16,tax doc or bank statement is available and I hope I won't be able to manage also..that is why I plan to not select this as relevent during EOI
So I want to know like whether DIBP will be having any concern on this...
Please dispel my doubts, if you are aware..
Q2: If I give 'TO DATE' as blank for my current company and I am still in the same role and same designation but higher salary..do I need to get the RnR again or just a letter of Employment will be sufficient during DIBP asking
Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got my acs assessment positive last week saying my exp to count from may 2012, but not mentioned anything about my education score. I applied with RPL since i dont have any computer subject in degree and in masters. Does it mean that I will get the points for degree equivalent.

·
Registered
23,844 Posts
Dear Friends,
I got lot of inputs from the forum which really helped me and now have some pointers for new applicants, which I will be sharing in separate post.

Q1: Can I select some experience which was assessed positive by ACS as non relevant submitting EOI....
My situation is ..I worked for Company A only for 5 months for which I only have 2 salary slips and no other form 16,tax doc or bank statement is available and I hope I won't be able to manage also..that is why I plan to not select this as relevent during EOI
Q2: If I give 'TO DATE' as blank for my current company and I am still in the same role and same designation but higher salary..do I need to get the RnR again or just a letter of Employment will be sufficient during DIBP asking
Thanks a lot.
1. You can
2. Did you get a letter from the company that this salary increase is due to the annual review or something like that ?

Cheers

·
Registered
282 Posts
Dear Friends,

Thanks a lot.
1. You can
2. Did you get a letter from the company that this salary increase is due to the annual review or something like that ?

Cheers
Hi Newbienz,
Actually my contract is renewed and i have received a new offer letter..roles and responsibilities are same with same designation just that salary is hiked....i think shud be ok??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Friends,

Can any of you help me with this crisis. My consultant uploaded one of the reference file in the ACS assessment portal wrongly and not able to delete it. She is saying she can see the delete icon but its not working. Please note we are yet to do the payment and submit the assessment application and still she is unable to delete the uploaded file. Consultant says that recently ACS website got revamped and they enhanced the web page and now the look and feel is different. Can any of you help with a solution for this
You need to write an email to the ACS team directly asking them to remove those files from your account. Good luck.

·
Registered
23,844 Posts
Hi Newbienz,
Actually my contract is renewed and i have received a new offer letter..roles and responsibilities are same with same designation just that salary is hiked....i think shud be ok??
In my opinion you are safe
It's more then enough evidence to convince the CO

Cheers

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi Newbienz,
In my opinion you are safe
It's more then enough evidence to convince the CO

Cheers
Hi Buddy..good to hear from you after long time...thnx for ur inputs and congrats ..i guess you have already been granted and you are in Australia now..cheers!!

·
Registered
23,844 Posts
Hi Buddy..good to hear from you after long time...thnx for ur inputs and congrats ..i guess you have already been granted and you are in Australia now..cheers!!
I am in Australia but no grant as yet

Cheers

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi,

When was yours approved?
I have submitted ACS on 18th Sep 2017 still its with assessor.
Hi even i applied for ACS on 18th September and nothing is out yet

1 - 17 of 17 Posts