Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I am beginning this thread for folks who have applied for ACS Assessment in July. I submitted mine in 261111 on July 1st and it has been in stage 2 all along. Did it move for move anyone else?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Submitted my review application on 6th July..the application is with case officer

Reactions: AmitB10

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Arvind,

I am planning to submit the ACS by end of next week.
Can you please help me with
1. Did you get your documents certified with the stamp "certified copied of original" ? I did approach couple of notaries and they only certify with the wording "True Copy" so would like to know where did you get right wording stamp in Pune
2. for the education, Is only final year marklist with list of all subjects mentioned sufficient ? or did u submited for all terms ?

Thanks in advance

Thanks,
Amit Bhagwat

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi Amit,

1. "True Copy" wording is fine. All my documents have the same wording "True Copy" and it worked.
2. You have to submit all of your mark sheets. I have submitted all four years mark sheets along with degree certificate

Reactions: AmitB10

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you Arvind for quick response. This helped. I will get documented certified and proceed with ACS submission in couple of days.
Thanks again,
Amit B

·
Registered
196 Posts
All the best man

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Submitted my review application on 6th July..the application is with case officer
Hi Arvind - Thanks for the response. When you say it is with case officer, is it the initial stage wherein document check is performed or final stages wherein real assessment is done?. THanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi Harij01,

Below is the exact application status mentioned when i login.

Your application is currently with a Case Officer who will check your documentation and will email you if any further documentation is required. If no further documentation is required your application will be sent to an assessor.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Harij01,

Below is the exact application status mentioned when i login.

Your application is currently with a Case Officer who will check your documentation and will email you if any further documentation is required. If no further documentation is required your application will be sent to an assessor.
Thanks Arvind. I am surprised that it is in this stage for a long time. It is a week for me now. Anyone else out there? Please share

·
Registered
103 Posts
Applied for ACS today under 261313.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hi,

Submitted my review application.Below is the status

Submitted on: 6-July
Case officer: 7-July
Assessor : 10-July

Reactions: Abhi and harij01

·
Registered
196 Posts
Software Engineer

·
Registered
238 Posts
Wow - That is quick. I have waiting for a week now and it has been with case officer since
Aray bhai. There is no technical difference between with case officer and with assessor. Doesn't matter which stage, it is still with case officer until is at In Progress stage which is also called Stage 4a.

In a response to one of my question, I was told that my application was awaiting to be allocated to an assessor while my application is with assessor since day 2.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts