Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 697 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I am beginning this thread for folks who have applied for ACS Assessment in July. I submitted mine in 261111 on July 1st and it has been in stage 2 all along. Did it move for move anyone else?

·
Registered
3 Posts
ACS case july 2017

i applied to ACS on 28th June 2017 through RPL, case moved to stage 2 on next day and still at stage 2 to this date. No pregress. May be now a days , ACS is analyzing cases slowly.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Did it today 10/07. Lets wait and watch. What are the ACS stages?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did it today 10/07. Lets wait and watch. What are the ACS stages?
as per my knowledge ,has 5 stages, stage 2 is with case officer where he checks your docs, 3rd stage is where CO ask you to submit additional docs if needed, stage 4A is with assessor who assess your application, stage 4B is with CO again, and stage 5 is application finalized.

I applied june28 still at stage 2

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi All,

My ACS says it is valid for two years. Also, I have worked for 4 companies, current one being 4th. I got my ACS done while serving my second company.

My question to you all is :

1. How soon should I apply for my new ACS (if required)?
2. What do I need to produce for my 2nd organization?
3. Do I need to mention my previous ACS reference number while filling the renewal?
4 Does it take any lesser time in case of renewal?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi All,

My ACS says it is valid for two years. Also, I have worked for 4 companies, current one being 4th. I got my ACS done while serving my second company.

My question to you all is :

1. How soon should I apply for my new ACS (if required)?
2. What do I need to produce for my 2nd organization?
3. Do I need to mention my previous ACS reference number while filling the renewal?
4 Does it take any lesser time in case of renewal?
1. When you want to have your 3rd and 4th employment assessed.
2. Reference letter for all four companies you have worked with.
3. Yes, I think they use term link to previous application. You should have that option rather start a new application.
4. Nobody knows!

·
Registered
20 Posts
1. When you want to have your 3rd and 4th employment assessed.
2. Reference letter for all four companies you have worked with.
3. Yes, I think they use term link to previous application. You should have that option rather start a new application.
4. Nobody knows!
Thanks for the reply, I need to know if I need to produce only relieving letter this time for my 2nd employer. (As RnR stays the same):confused:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks for the reply, I need to know if I need to produce only relieving letter this time for my 2nd employer. (As RnR stays the same):confused:
The procedure has changed now. ACS requires you to submit new application using "Linking to earlier one" and ask you to submit all documents again since your first employment.

You should submit all documents and difference will be only "to date" in your current employment reference.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I submitted my acs on 21st june still waiting...
Looks like the acs user interface has changed from july and now it has only 3 stages to track the progress.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had applied on June 16, mine moved to Stage4 directly after a day or two. The applicant dashboard interface has been changed recently by ACS , so right now, it shows "With Assessor". No update yet, still waiting.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The procedure has changed now. ACS requires you to submit new application using "Linking to earlier one" and ask you to submit all documents again since your first employment.

You should submit all documents and difference will be only "to date" in your current employment reference.
I have raised a query with ACS yesterday and the reply is as below:

If your previous application was completed using the online system the previous documents will carry forward onto the new application. You may then upload any new/updated documentation onto the application.

Please ensure that the previous documents adhere to the current Skill Assessment Guidelines.

Please note: You will not be able to delete any previous documentation as this is kept on record. Simply upload any updated documents into the already created fields. DO NOT create duplicate fields. We will be able to see the updated documents.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have raised a query with ACS yesterday and the reply is as below:

If your previous application was completed using the online system the previous documents will carry forward onto the new application. You may then upload any new/updated documentation onto the application.

Please ensure that the previous documents adhere to the current Skill Assessment Guidelines.

Please note: You will not be able to delete any previous documentation as this is kept on record. Simply upload any updated documents into the already created fields. DO NOT create duplicate fields. We will be able to see the updated documents.
Thanks for clarifying mate :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Applied for ACS yesterdat 10th July 2017. Status today - In Progress with Case Officer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My review application status has been changed to "With assessor" today.
My timeline:
30/06/2017: Submit a review
03/07/2017: In Progress
11/07/2017: With assessor

1 - 20 of 697 Posts