Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,

Can some one please clear my doubt .
Step1: Get the statutory declaration notarised with all the details of your project and roles and responsibilities in all the organisations you have worked.

I worked in 7 companies from Jan 2004 to Till Date,I don't know where exactly my colleagues are working now .I worked in Singapore also for more than 1.6 years.

Is it mandatory to get statutory declaration notarised with all the details of projects,roles and responsibilities in all the seven companies worked ?

Thanks & Regards,
Haranadha

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Not necessarily all. A lot depends on your education, when it was completed, it being ICT (or non ICT) and its relevance to your nominated ANZSCO. For instance, say, you graduated in June 2007 (or earlier) with a degree regarded as ICT Major and subjects closely related to your occupation (say 261313), then knowing that ACS will deduct only 2 years in your case, and knowing that 8 years of work experience is the maximum you can claim for; you need to have these evidences of having worked in this skilled (261313) occupation (RnR/ declarations/ etc) from Sep-2007. You should however mention employments before Sep-2007, but can choose not to provide any documents. This way, your skilled experience will be awarded from Sep-2009 and till date it comes out to be 8 years and thus still eligible for maximum points for work experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts