Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have following questions about ACS process:

1. Do I need to submit all my academic certificates? for 10th & 12th it is fine. But for Graduation and PG, can I submit only the Original degree issued by the University?

2. For Experience, Do I need to submit both offer & Relieving letters ?

3. How to claim my current company experience ? Still I am working in this org and I don't have a relieving letter? Is it possible to submit offer letter and latest pay card?

4. Do I need to submit my spouse academic certificates too?

Need help...

Thanks,
Kumar

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
I have following questions about ACS process:

1. Do I need to submit all my academic certificates? for 10th & 12th it is fine. But for Graduation and PG, can I submit only the Original degree issued by the University?
>>No. In fact, the exact opposite. Don't upload anything for 10th and 12th and you have to upload degree certificate and marksheets for your graduation as well as PG.

>> Not required for ACS. Just the employment reference letter or statutory declaration from manager. If statutory declaration, then a few payslips.

3. How to claim my current company experience ? Still I am working in this org and I don't have a relieving letter? Is it possible to submit offer letter and latest pay card?
>> Relieving letter not required for ACS.

4. Do I need to submit my spouse academic certificates too?
>> No.

Need help...

Thanks,
Kumar
answered above.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
>> Not required for ACS. Just the employment reference letter or statutory declaration from manager. If statutory declaration, then a few payslips.

I worked in 4 different companies so far. Can I submit a statutory declaration by my manager for the previous exp?

·
Registered
973 Posts
Yes. For previous organizations just submit the stat declaration signed preferable by your manager or a senior colleague.
The SD should contain all relevant information regarding your tenure and roles and responsibilities in that company.
You will need a SD for each organization you worked for.
Along with the SD you need to submit the relieving/experience letter or pay slips ( one of them)

I worked in 4 different companies so far. Can I submit a statutory declaration by my manager for the previous exp?

Reactions: MAKumar
1 - 5 of 5 Posts