Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

i read few topics.still hav some doubts.

1.i have worked as QA engineer(test engineer) in earlier 2 companies.Currently working on Oracle Apps(testing).so can i mention my MODL as 2231-79(Oracle). and im a certified OCA(1 .5 year back)

2.I can submit the employer letter of current company.I don't have employer letters for previous companies. For previous companies experience letter wud be enuf...rite?

3.My offer letter consists of 20 pages.how many pages do i need to scan?
do i need to mention only the exp certificates or along with them offer letters and payslips also?

4.State was not coming in the online application.can i ignore the state.?

5.I need to scan the colored certificates and after applying, xerox of the same docs i need to send them which are attested.here where and wat i need to mention while sending ? TRN(if so, where?)

6.Do i need to do notary of any ceritificates(education/exp) or only attestation is enuf?

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
can some one answer these questions....pls.....its urgent....
also pls suggest for which documents do i need do notary and which all required only attestation...

Thanks in advance.....

·
Registered
881 Posts
Hello UKV, ( My case is smilar 2 u) :D

1. U can provided you show all details that u had worked on same .

2. U need all previous exp letters, try to get bank account statements, tax returns for all previous employment artifacts. The more u provide, the more ur safe, so it it 2 save urself.

3. Mine offer leeter is 30 pages, again scan all n photocopy all, do ur maximum to convice them.

4. Ignore it, it is applicable for Aussie local people. I hav confirmed it officially frm ACS.

5. Coloured Photocopies/scanned images are not necessary, even B/W will work, u have to get attested all photocopied pages. Mention ur TRN no on parcel.

6. For statuary decleartion, make it on stamp paper, rest all pages to be attested. (I suppose attestation n notorary are same for ACS, correct me if m wrong.)

Hi all,

i read few topics.still hav some doubts.

1.i have worked as QA engineer(test engineer) in earlier 2 companies.Currently working on Oracle Apps(testing).so can i mention my MODL as 2231-79(Oracle). and im a certified OCA(1 .5 year back)

2.I can submit the employer letter of current company.I don't have employer letters for previous companies. For previous companies experience letter wud be enuf...rite?

3.My offer letter consists of 20 pages.how many pages do i need to scan?
do i need to mention only the exp certificates or along with them offer letters and payslips also?

4.State was not coming in the online application.can i ignore the state.?

5.I need to scan the colored certificates and after applying, xerox of the same docs i need to send them which are attested.here where and wat i need to mention while sending ? TRN(if so, where?)

6.Do i need to do notary of any ceritificates(education/exp) or only attestation is enuf?

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks lot Gaurav.

for the 6th ans, 6. For statuary decleartion,.....wat is that? i did nt get u :(
Which all docs needs notary? Educational or exp letters?

Thanksinadvance

·
Registered
881 Posts
Most of the times , u cannot get referance (on letterhead) from ur employer u r working with... so in these situitions u can get referance on normal A4 size paper (witthout letter head) from ur reporting manager and collegues, when this is the case u have to declare the reason for not getting the referance on letterhead and all info provided by u is correct on a stamp paper.

All non orignal docs sent by u will need attestation....... (I suppose u will not send any orignals, ACS will never return u the docs sent 2 them)
Thanks lot Gaurav.

for the 6th ans, 6. For statuary decleartion,.....wat is that? i did nt get u :(
Which all docs needs notary? Educational or exp letters?

Thanksinadvance

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again Gourav.....:)

one more quest, for the prev companies, experience letter wud be enuf..rite?
also if payslips,offerletter, exp letter needed, then the scanned docs count wud be more, size increases, hence may not b able to attach them...
plz suggest...

·
Registered
881 Posts
UKV,
Again the same question............and the ans is same.... if u have offer letter of previous employers.......what is the harm in sending them? (send them as much as u can, don't take any half measures.....it's just like some evidance to save urself).

There is no size limit on attaching the scanned copies of ur docs and regarding the photocopies.......u can take the print Back-to-back. This will reduce ur parcel weight by 50%.
M now arranging all these things. :D

Thanks again Gourav.....:)

one more quest, for the prev companies, experience letter wud be enuf..rite?
also if payslips,offerletter, exp letter needed, then the scanned docs count wud be more, size increases, hence may not b able to attach them...
plz suggest...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:)kudos....

hey lets on the affidavit/stamp paper thing....wat all docs needs to be shown by my manager/PL...like employee id card, etc?

·
Registered
881 Posts
yes, ur manager must mention ur job description and sigh it, also attach his visiting card.
This should be enough I suppose. :alien:

:)kudos....

hey lets on the affidavit/stamp paper thing....wat all docs needs to be shown by my manager/PL...like employee id card, etc?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:) thanks buddy....
wen r u applying btw, y cant u come online in gchat...or else givme ur mobile num....we(i) share more information...:p
i alrdy sent a private msg to u....

·
Registered
881 Posts
Sure Dude,
I have sent u my contact details on PM.
I will apply in march 2010. :D

:) thanks buddy....
wen r u applying btw, y cant u come online in gchat...or else givme ur mobile num....we(i) share more information...:p
i alrdy sent a private msg to u....

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
HI UKV

i suggest you talk here, that way if someone suggests something wrong, it can be pointed by others and others too can benefit from the info provided in the thread.

as for attaching documents (for online application for DIAC) make pdfs of multiple documents, that way the number of attachments is reduced.

search the forum for ACS and you wont believe the kind of info available here.

if you are stuck somewehre, feel free to ask.. someone or the other will reply

cheers
anj

·
Registered
881 Posts
rightly said Anjali :)
BTW, do I need to mention specifically to ACS that I need to be assessed for MODL/CSL category for Computing professional(oracle) ?
Will they arrive at the conclusion of granting MODL (if they consider suitable) when I do not mention anything?

pls suggest.
HI UKV

i suggest you talk here, that way if someone suggests something wrong, it can be pointed by others and others too can benefit from the info provided in the thread.

as for attaching documents (for online application for DIAC) make pdfs of multiple documents, that way the number of attachments is reduced.

search the forum for ACS and you wont believe the kind of info available here.

if you are stuck somewehre, feel free to ask.. someone or the other will reply

cheers
anj

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
gaurav in the form u do have a field for ASCO code, that is where you specify the ASCO code but if they feel the code is not suitable looking at your experience they give you what comes closest.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hii...one more clarification....
In total i have 5+ years exp. and the very first company of mine was closed long back:(

if i exclude that company experience, still i have 4 yrs exp...
i have only offer letter,exp letter of that company.After applying for ACS, if they ask for payslips, i can't do anything
Is it better to exclude that or shal i goahead with overall 5+ exp?

pls suggest.

Thanks,

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
go ahead with 5+ yrs. u already have the letter from them. if they do ask for more, tell them you cant arrange for it, alternatively try to get reference letter form the owner/manager/co-employees with the respective contact details.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no one else from that company are in contact with me:(
even their website was also not exists...

wat to do...

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
nothing, just add it in the CV, they are more concerned about your current exp (12 months out of last 24 months) and ofcourse the minimum requirement of 4 yrs, in my opinion you shud add the same and wait for them to ask, incase they do ask, you can tell them the situation.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Hi Anjali,
The minimum exp requirement of 4 Yrs have to be work specific or just recent 12 out of 24 specif experience is required?
I mean that I have first 4 months of my total exp of 4 yrs as NON-ORACLE and the remaining 3.8 ORACLE experience.
In my case, can I apply for ACs or better to wait another 4 months???? :confused:
kindly guide.

nothing, just add it in the CV, they are more concerned about your current exp (12 months out of last 24 months) and ofcourse the minimum requirement of 4 yrs, in my opinion you shud add the same and wait for them to ask, incase they do ask, you can tell them the situation.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
u can apply gourav...out of my total 5 yrs, oracle related exp was only 2 yrs...they need 12 months atleast...so i think..its not at all an issue....

corect me if im wrong...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts