Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
I am working fro xyz company form 2011 august.It was a proprietorship company they dint give me offer and appointment letter. after 7 months march 2012 they gave offer and appointment letter of their own registered company abc.but the problem is there is no proof for me that i worked 2011 august to 2012 march...what i can do at this situation.Please help me....its 7 months of my experience chopped off...

thank you

·
Registered
936 Posts
For ACS it wont matter if you can provide an experience certificate or statutory declaration where your service start date is correctly mentioned. This is not a problem in this case because ACS does not bother on offer letter etc rather only on roles and responsibilities.

But, DIBP may consider this. You better start preparing now for DIBP and try to get a genuine paper.

·
Registered
931 Posts
hello,
I am working fro xyz company form 2011 august.It was a proprietorship company they dint give me offer and appointment letter. after 7 months march 2012 they gave offer and appointment letter of their own registered company abc.but the problem is there is no proof for me that i worked 2011 august to 2012 march...what i can do at this situation.Please help me....its 7 months of my experience chopped off...

thank you
Yeah , ACS care two hoots about it as far as you have statutory declaration .
For DIBP , Do you have salary slips or bank statement of that period showing salary being credited to your account or form 16

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I have form 16 in the name of that company...is that ok for DIBP???

·
Registered
931 Posts
yeah I have form 16 in the name of that company...is that ok for DIBP???
Form 16's work like charm . I know atleast 7-8 guys who didn't upload salary slips even when they them ready !!
Nothing is more authentic than Form 16's or ITR's . Stop worrying about it , you are good .
Concentrate on other prospects of PR now :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts