Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am new to this forum i have around 5.6 years of IT Experience, I want to apply for PR -Australia and i want to access my Skills using ACS.

I am Bachelor Degree Pass out -June-2007.

My work experience started from March -2008 to June-2009 1st company
and then 2 months break i have and from sep-2009 to till date (dec -2013).

My total exp comes around 5.6.

Can you please suggest me does my skill assessments gets approved as it is mentioned as 6 years must for Non- ICT Major.

Please advice me Thank in Advance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes, You needs to have it(6 yrs min) in case if your degree is non relevant to the skill code that you applied.

I did applied before completing 6 yrs, ACS rejected the application and later crossing the req exp only I have applied again, got positive this time but "They will be taking off whole 6 yrs and consider exp from that date( after 6 yr) as exp relevant to the skilled code"

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, You needs to have it(6 yrs min) in case if your degree is non relevant to the skill code that you applied.

I did applied before completing 6 yrs, ACS rejected the application and later crossing the req exp only I have applied again, got positive this time but "They will be taking off whole 6 yrs and consider exp from that date( after 6 yr) as exp relevant to the skilled code"
Thanks for your valuable information.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts