Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Team,

How are you ? I have joined today in this Forum.

I would like to apply ACS this month.
My query is - I have worked in company A as a contractor ( under the payroll of company B). I have offer letter of company B and reliving letter of company A and B. company A has given a letter for reference as a deployed from B and worked with us.
now company B is no more, I know one person worked with me in company A but he is not with the company now. he joined in different company.

could you please suggest how can I get the company reference letter in this case.

Thanks,
Vamsi

·
Registered
458 Posts
Dear Team,

How are you ? I have joined today in this Forum.

I would like to apply ACS this month.
My query is - I have worked in company A as a contractor ( under the payroll of company B). I have offer letter of company B and reliving letter of company A and B. company A has given a letter for reference as a deployed from B and worked with us.
now company B is no more, I know one person worked with me in company A but he is not with the company now. he joined in different company.

could you please suggest how can I get the company reference letter in this case.

Thanks,
Vamsi
Get Statutory Declaration from your supervisor or Manager from company B irrespective of wherever they are working or not working....

For company A their reference letter is sufficient

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Get Statutory Declaration from your supervisor or Manager from company B irrespective of wherever they are working or not working....

As Company A was not the paying company, any letter issued by them does not have much value

At best it can be used as an extra supporting evidence during DIBP verification

For ACS assessment, He has to get SD or reference letter from Company B or someone who worked in Company B only, under whose payroll the member was working

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hi Anamika,

Thank you very much for the reply.
I have exp in 3 companies, Should i include same roles and responsibilities in all 3 statutory documents. I mean like copy and paste. or do i need to change any thing ?

Thanks,
Vamsi

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi Anamika,

Thank you very much for the reply.
I have exp in 3 companies, Should i include same roles and responsibilities in all 3 statutory documents. I mean like copy and paste. or do i need to change any thing ?

Thanks,
Vamsi
Add Roles and Responsibilities according to what you did in each company

If all are same no problem, if its different then also no problem

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anamika,
My previous company B manager is with other company now. is it fine If I can take his current employer C document for reference and sign in Statutory document ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anamika,

in my starting of my carrier i worked with 261313 code roles , later I worked with 261312 code roles. not sure if I can put both roles and responsibilities in statutory document for different companies ? please guide.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Anamika,

in my starting of my carrier i worked with 261313 code roles , later I worked with 261312 code roles. not sure if I can put both roles and responsibilities in statutory document for different companies ? please guide.
2613 group has similar roles except for the top one as per ACS, https://www.acs.org.au/content/dam/acs/acs-skills/ANZSCO Code Information - 2017 V4.pdf

I dont see any problem...Sure go ahead... when you work in different companies roles changes. Whatever you have done in a company add those roles and responsibilities.

I assume you are applying for 261313..

Note: My username is Anamica not Anamika... Anamika is the name of a girl and Anamica means Anonymous :) Just a clarification :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts