Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ACS or English language result should be valid till to lodge VISA or till we get VISA?.

·
Registered
188 Posts
ACS or English language result should be valid till to lodge VISA or till we get VISA?.

Till you lodge visa. To be safe, give it few more months after your lodgement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,931 Posts

The only exception is the spouse functional English score
That is valid for only 1 year.
Keep that in mind as other scores are valid for 3 years
Many member overlook that

Cheers

·
Registered
149 Posts

Hi ,

Can you please help me on below:

I got positive ACS Skill assessment for 70 points on 10th July 2017

I updated my EOI after that and my DOE changed to 10th July 2017

I noticed my ACS experience has to be updated , breaking down to different locations.

I got the above updated on 25th July 2017,my points remained unchanged at 70 points.

I updated my EOI with new ACS assessment letter and date as 25th July 2017, however my DOE is still 10th July, as there was no change in points.

My EOI submitted date changed to 25th July 2017.

Can you please let me know will there by any issue as my ACS letter date is later than DOE Date? As it is mentioned in Skill select FAQ to not submit EOI until skill assessment is obtained.

Please let me know your feedback.

Thank you

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

That means before CO is assigned score expired also no problem, right?.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Shouldn't it be till getting invite. Things can expire before one lodges visa after getting invite, so does that mean that one's invite is cancelled ?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Shouldn't it be till getting invite. Things can expire before one lodges visa after getting invite, so does that mean that one's invite is cancelled ?

What if the CO asks you to get it done again. Would you argue?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
What if the CO asks you to get it done again. Would you argue?

CO will not ask you to do anything. If CO will have to ask you something, then you better get back to EOI stage.

As far as I read and see in exatforum and maybe in DIBP, things are locked on the day of invite not when you lodge for Primary applicant.

For secondary applicant only functional English is usually an issue and that can also be solved through VAC2 payment.

I have never heard CO asking to get something after someone got invited. One is invited based on what someone has claimed on the day of invite. If CO has to ask something, then you overclaimed and hence your invite should be cancelled.

In any case, dates and claims are locked on the day of invite not the day of lodgement.

·
Registered
188 Posts
CO will not ask you to do anything. If CO will have to ask you something, then you better get back to EOI stage.

As far as I read and see in exatforum and maybe in DIBP, things are locked on the day of invite not when you lodge for Primary applicant.

For secondary applicant only functional English is usually an issue and that can also be solved through VAC2 payment.

I have never heard CO asking to get something after someone got invited. One is invited based on what someone has claimed on the day of invite. If CO has to ask something, then you overclaimed and hence your invite should be cancelled.

In any case, dates and claims are locked on the day of invite not the day of lodgement.

I dont need to know all this. This probably should go to the one who posted query on ACS expiry.

I have seen a case last year where CO asked to get ACS redone

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I dont need to know all this. This probably should go to the one who posted query on ACS expiry.

I have seen a case last year where CO asked to get ACS redone

Because you quoted me and also you are saying points are locked on visa lodgement date and not invitation date.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts