Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My EOI got selected for 190 (NSW SS) visa.
I have applied the visa on 9th Sep and paid the fees to immi department.
I am bit worried, because my ACS is expires on 5th Dec. So what happend I didn't get visa before that.

If I will go for re-validation/reassesment I am loosing my experience and looking points.

Can any body advice me on this ??

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi,

I am bit worried, because my ACS is expires on 5th Dec. So what happend I didn't get visa before that.

If I will go for re-validation/reassesment I am loosing my experience and looking points.

I don't think this should be a problem as it was valid at the time of applying.

Amit

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi,

hi unnat,

If you are able to lodge the visa before the expiry of ACS's skills assessment letter, then no need to worry about. In your case, you don';t need to panic as you already lodged the visa application. Here the visa lodging date is taken into account in conjunction with validity of skills assessment letter.

Be relaxed and you should be able to convince the case officer with this information and he understands this fact.

All the best for getting visa grant,
sathiya

·
Registered
177 Posts
You should not have the problem as DIAC will consider the date of submission its mean they will seek whether your ACS expired before the submission or going to expire after submission..If it comes after then no problem so just chill :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts