Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends

I am trying to fill my ACS form.Have a Question around experience letter.My scenario is

I have worked in XYZ India for 2003-2005 and XYZ UK for 2006-2008

So while submitting the experience letter part should i make two different entry or just one.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I just made one entry showing all experience in India, when filling ACS form even though my statutory declaration mentioned that I worked in India and Chicago. Got my assessment done without any issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just made one entry showing all experience in India, when filling ACS form even though my statutory declaration mentioned that I worked in India and Chicago. Got my assessment done without any issue.

Thanks Rahul but as my last work location in that company was UK , so i am little confused as to what i should put

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Thanks Rahul but as my last work location in that company was UK , so i am little confused as to what i should put
There is no need to get confused just submit the facts. If you worked in the UK, you create a separate episode for that. You may use the same RnR letter, but don't hide any facts. ACS may be lenient, DHA won't be.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Agree you should not hide any fact. In my case as well my intention was not to hide anything, but I had the same doubt if I should create two sections or one. Also in my case I worked in Chicago only for an year and half and moved back to India. I just went ahead with one section.
If you can use same RnR and letters then better to create two sections.

·
Registered
83 Posts
It is better to create 2 different entries as once you get an invite, you need payslips/tax forms to prove your employment for all years (and probably all quarters of every year).

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi Friends

I am trying to fill my ACS form.Have a Question around experience letter.My scenario is

I have worked in XYZ India for 2003-2005 and XYZ UK for 2006-2008

So while submitting the experience letter part should i make two different entry or just one.
I was in my company in India for 5 years and currently in the UK for last 4 years. In my work experience form field, I have mentioned the location as the UK. My ACS is still in progress.

My reference letter clearly tells about the work duration and office address for both India and UK and that's what that matters for ACS.

When I will file my EOI I will break my experience possible to show the two experience.

·
Registered
24,137 Posts
I was in my company in India for 5 years and currently in the UK for last 4 years. In my work experience form field, I have mentioned the location as the UK. My ACS is still in progress.

My reference letter clearly tells about the work duration and office address for both India and UK and that's what that matters for ACS.

When I will file my EOI I will break my experience possible to show the two experience.
No wonder some applicants don’t get grants for months and years, and then they blame the department or their luck

Cheers

·
Registered
260 Posts
No wonder some applicants don’t get grants for months and years

Cheers
Are you going to elaborate or we shall just deduce what you mean by your sarcasm :)

·
Registered
24,137 Posts
Are you going to elaborate or we shall just deduce what you mean by your sarcasm :)
It’s not sarcasm.
It’s a fact

There is nothing to elaborate
You know very well that what you are doing is wrong and yet proceeding with it, without a care in the world.
Had I been in your shoes, I would be scrambling to correct it, the moment I would have realised it

But I am sure you are correct and no action was or is required and my apprehensions are misplaced

Cheers

·
Registered
260 Posts
It’s not sarcasm.
It’s a fact

There is nothing to elaborate
You know very well that what you are doing is wrong and yet proceeding with it

It is this CHALTA HAI attitude which is the root of many problems the members face during processing
Cheers
No Newbienz, I have read all the ACS documentation before submitting my application and created my reference letter with all the required details. which has each and every detail correctly.

Maybe I didn't notice that adding multiple entries for work experience will also be important, will find out in a couple of weeks time.

·
Registered
24,137 Posts
No Newbienz, I have read all the ACS documentation before submitting my application and created my reference letter with all the required details. which has each and every detail correctly.

Maybe I didn't notice that adding multiple entries for work experience will also be important, will find out in a couple of weeks time.
This is my 3 rd PR and maybe 10th working visa application

One thing I have seen for a fact is that the easier you make the life of the CO , faster will be your processing

If all your documents are synchronised with each other, his job of verification becomes much easier

It is in your interest to see that it is done, whether required by law or not
If you take pains in submitting a meticulous application, the CO will also surely reward you with a faster grant
It’s human nature to first pluck a low hanging fruit

Cheers

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hopefully, i won't do bad either for my 4th long term and 12th VISA :)

Reactions: manpan18

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hopefully, i won't do bad either for my 4th long term and 12th VISA :)
You say 4th long term and 12th visa? but your actions show no experience. No offense meant, just saying what I observed.

·
Registered
24,137 Posts
You say 4th long term and 12th visa? but your actions show no experience. No offense meant, just saying what I observed.
His ACS is not done yet

So doesn’t want to jump the gun and put points for experience

Cheers

·
Registered
260 Posts
I do not think he meant work experience :)

But Seriously thank you Newbienz for pointing that out about ACS form thing, I will drop them an email and check with them that they mention UK and India experience separately in the report.

That's what I like about this forum, More I contribute more i learn about the process.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Did you create multiple entries for your Indian and UK experience or one? If one, that's what I meant in my previous message. It is not wrong by rule, but it is also not intuitive for the case officer. It is always better to give info as accurate as possible to avoid any further reviews.

But dude, I don't mean any offense, we all learn from our experience or someone else's. I am also still an aspiring migrant lol, but so far this forum and Newbienz's posts has been very helpful.

·
Registered
549 Posts
If your employer entity remauns the same and they can give you a single letter then you need a single letter describing both locations and durations in two different points. If your employer entity has changed then I would recommend that you get two letters and avoid all the confusion. If the company itself changes from XYZ India Pvt ltd to XYZ UK Ltd then I would definitely recommend two letters. Again avoid all confusions that you can at all cost. Little effort now will save you a lot of time and effort later.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts