Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

I am currently in USA working as a Business Analyst for some company. I am planning to apply for Australian PR. I have couple of query regarding my experience letter.

1) I don't work for company directly and working as a contractor and jobs keep on changing but my employer is same since beginning. So, where should i get the experience letter from, getting from end client is very difficult?

2) i have experience from India too and company is closed now but i can get experience letter from one of the owner on a letter will that be enough or i have to get salary? is there any alternative for salary slip as it will be difficult to get now?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
23,843 Posts
hi

I am currently in USA working as a Business Analyst for some company. I am planning to apply for Australian PR. I have couple of query regarding my experience letter.

1) I don't work for company directly and working as a contractor and jobs keep on changing but my employer is same since beginning. So, where should i get the experience letter from, getting from end client is very difficult?

2) i have experience from India too and company is closed now but i can get experience letter from one of the owner on a letter will that be enough or i have to get salary? is there any alternative for salary slip as it will be difficult to get now?

thanks in advance
1. The experience letter has to be issued by the company who is paying you
You don't have to get any documents from The end client where you are posted

2. while,you were working in india, what documents do you have for that period ?
PF Deductions statement, bank statements showing salary credited, tax deducted statements, income tax returns ?
Only a statement from the owners would not be sufficient. You would need some 3rd party evidence to back up the claim

Cheers

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
hi

thanks in advance
1) Letter from main employers detailing your roles, responsibilities (client names if allowed). Check for DIBP website for a sample so that the letter has all mandatory fields
2) Yes it should be OK. But the letter should be from the owner clearly specifying all the required fields and his designation wrt to the company. It should be in an affidavit form and should include all details as recommended by DIBP

Try getting salary slips (whatever you can) , tax docs if possible. Its best to furnish whatever you can.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1. The experience letter has to be issued by the company who is paying you
You don't have to get any documents from The end client where you are posted

2. while,you were working in india, what documents do you have for that period ?
PF Deductions statement, bank statements showing salary credited, tax deducted statements, income tax returns ?
Only a statement from the owners would not be sufficient. You would need some 3rd party evidence to back up the claim

Cheers
thanks newbienz

i will be having only the Experience Letter from Owner on a letter head. it will be impossible to get any checks or payslips.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1) Letter from main employers detailing your roles, responsibilities (client names if allowed). Check for DIBP website for a sample so that the letter has all mandatory fields
2) Yes it should be OK. But the letter should be from the owner clearly specifying all the required fields and his designation wrt to the company. It should be in an affidavit form and should include all details as recommended by DIBP

Try getting salary slips (whatever you can) , tax docs if possible. Its best to furnish whatever you can.
thanks sharma1981

i didn't get what do mean by affidavit? does it need to from court?

thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,

I am getting a statutory declaration for my roles and responsibilities from a senior. But he is in a different location. Hence we would be exchanging scanned copy of the statutory declaration and I would upload the scanned copy (maybe black and white) after getting it notarised. Will that work or it is mandatory to submit originals??

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hi,

I am getting a statutory declaration for my roles and responsibilities from a senior. But he is in a different location. Hence we would be exchanging scanned copy of the statutory declaration and I would upload the scanned copy (maybe black and white) after getting it notarised. Will that work or it is mandatory to submit originals??
1) SD given by your senior should be witnessed by the Notary. Means Notary will put all the stamps and he mentions that he witnessed it.
2) That original should be scanned
3) your senior will send it to you.
4) you will upload it to ACS as it is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts