Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I am in need of 15 points for my work experience as Analyst Programmer and i applied for ACS on 15-June-2017 and finally today i have received outcome from ACS with the following details...

The following employment after September 2011 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately
skilled level and relevant to 261311 (Analyst Programmer) of the ANZSCO Code.

Dates: 08/05 - 08/09 (4yrs 0mths)
Position: Programmer/ Software Engineer
Employer: XXXXXXXXXX
Dates: 09/09 - 03/17 (7yrs 6mths)
Position: Analyst Programmer
Employer: FXXXXXXXXX

My confusion is that i need to have 8 years of experience to claim 15 points but as per the outcome i have not so should i go for EOI????

Cheers,

·
Registered
23,931 Posts
Hi Friends,

I am in need of 15 points for my work experience as Analyst Programmer and i applied for ACS on 15-June-2017 and finally today i have received outcome from ACS with the following details...

The following employment after September 2011 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately

My confusion is that i need to have 8 years of experience to claim 15 points but as per the outcome i have not so should i go for EOI????

Cheers,
Please give your complete points table

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Age 25,Qualification 15,Work Experience(if get 15 points for my 8 years as an Analyst Programmer) 15,5 for state sponsor.

·
Registered
23,931 Posts
Age 25,Qualification 15,Work Experience(if get 15 points for my 8 years as an Analyst Programmer) 15,5 for state sponsor.
The only option for you is to get 20 points in English
Explore the possibilities of the same

ACS has deducted nearly 6 years from your experience
Do you think it is justified ?
If not you can also think of going for an appeal?

Cheers

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hi Friends,

Cheers,
Hello friend, first.....welcome back from the future :)

How does 15 June 2017 look like? Hope you can give us some insights on what stocks to buy ;)

jokes apart, congrats on your positive assessment. Looks like ACS positively assessed your experience....GL with EOI..

·
Registered
23,931 Posts

How does 15 June 2017 look like? Hope you can give us some insights on what stocks to buy ;)

jokes apart, congrats on your positive assessment. Looks like ACS positively assessed your experience....GL with EOI..
I don't think your comments are Called for
Every one makes a typo once in a while
If you go through all my posts, you will find quite a few typos and I would feel bad if someone starts pointing them out.
We are not giving an English test here

Cheers

·
Registered
200 Posts
If you go through all my posts, you will find quite a few typos and I would feel bad if someone starts pointing them out.

Cheers
ever heard of a joke? take it easy...:laugh:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Thank you for the wishes basically i made a typo :)
I applied on 15th May 2017 and went wrong while posting...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Cheers
Thanks to you too as i applied on 15th May 2017.

ACS is right because i had finished my studies in 2007 but started my jobs in Aug 2005 bro. But i would like to take a chance here if you could help me with NSW state sponsorship process here i would be very glad?????

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thank you for the wishes basically i made a typo :)
I applied on 15th May 2017 and went wrong while posting...
So you completed your studies in 2007, but ACS deducted another 4yrs....what specialization was your degree in? If it was non computer science, that may be the reason.....

If this is true, i guess you can either look for state sponsorship or try to score 20 points in english test...that's a choice only you can make depending on your circumstances...

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
So you completed your studies in 2007, but ACS deducted another 4yrs....what specialization was your degree in? If it was non computer science, that may be the reason.....

If this is true, i guess you can either look for state sponsorship or try to score 20 points in english test...that's a choice only you can make depending on your circumstances...
Yeah, looks like they've taken 6 years to the day. So our friend is either RPL or a bizarro ICT minor not closely related to the role (which would be odd for a programmer... what would you learn, case design?)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts