Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear fellow members,
I have a query regarding experience deduction on Electronics and Communication Engineering degree when applying under 261311 and 261313.
Some people have suggested, if applied under 261311 then 2 years will be deducted as compared to 4 years deduction under 261313.
As I have got my skill accessed under 261313 and ACS deducted 4 years of my experience that includes 1 year of Australian experience as well.
If I got this one year as relevant experience then I will get 10 points for experience and total points will reach 65 and I can get an invite in next 2-3 months.
Please share your experience if someone has recently got skill access under 261311 with ECE with 2 years deduction.

·
Registered
23,961 Posts
Dear fellow members,
I have a query regarding experience deduction on Electronics and Communication Engineering degree when applying under 261311 and 261313.
Some people have suggested, if applied under 261311 then 2 years will be deducted as compared to 4 years deduction under 261313.
As I have got my skill accessed under 261313 and ACS deducted 4 years of my experience that includes 1 year of Australian experience as well.
If I got this one year as relevant experience then I will get 10 points for experience and total points will reach 65 and I can get an invite in next 2-3 months.
Please share your experience if someone has recently got skill access under 261311 with ECE with 2 years deduction.
You cannot compare some one else's experience with your own
The deductions period not only depends on the job code but also the institution where the applicant studied, the courses he undertook, the marks he got and ultimately his work experience
It's a very complex calculation done by the assessor

In most cases 4 years is deducted for EC

In my opinion you are wasting time in doing this analysis

Try to increase points through PTE

Cheers

·
Registered
160 Posts
If you get below assessment from ACS for education qualifications, how many years of work experience deduction should you expect?

Your Bachelor of Engineering from ABC University completed May 2009 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Bachelor Degree with a Major in computing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts